AuthorMessage
Yummy

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Mon May 09, 2016 9:05 pm

In-game Name:Yummy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:86202714

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)Yes

Where are you from/time zone:Eastern Standard Time

How long have you played:for about 3-4 Years now

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)Old friends from TBU back when The server was called Cyborgs dont cry or cant cry

How old are you:15

Do you have a microphone:yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)Chess,Bizzclaw,Chacon, Chacon, Aesop, Folding Freeman, Brig,Crucible,Leon Price, Warandally, IceFrost, Coront, Bruce(BigNig),FurFag(Wolf Boi), Biggie Smalls, Kayla, George.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)Stranded,  TTT, and Postnuke

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):Yes twice, PermaBanned . I raided Ren Corporation for a nonvalid reason, and put my locker in the sky. A lot of this was very petty of me and I apologies.

Why you wish to be Moderator:I wish to be a moderator due to the amount of knowledge of the rules and time I have on my hand. I constantly play on the server even when I have shit in real life to deal with lol. I have prior admining/moderating experience from numerous of servers. I notice that a lot of staff usually rp a bunch on the server and sometimes don't want to deal with it, and when they do administrate they kinda half ass their job when they are "checking the logs" instead of actively asking questions and shit. I understand that administrators want to just chill on the server and such, but personally I will go out of my way just to take care of an admin sit. People always ask me if I can help them with a situation all the time, and I try helping by contacting a staff member. I've played on the server for a good 3-4 years and know my way around the rules and have fun at the same time. Many people may be bias towards my rp character in general, since I do rp as HUGE FUCKING DOUCHE. I have severally helped my behavior towards the players of the server, and just stop just trying to find reasons to kill people. I started to RP seriously with a group of people and I enjoy it more then killing people.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I go around looking for things to fix Bug Finding is my hobby.My time and my dedication to the server, and a unbiased opinion when dealing with the server in general. When ever that be banning a friend or a enemy, or an opinion of something of the server. As stated before I am mostly on everyday for at least 6-8 hours a day and be able to take time out of my personal time to help, such as csgo and real life things.I like to deal with admin situations more quick and efficient then most staff memebers.

Anything else you want to add:I currently make youtube videos and can make a trailer for fallout decay. I would also like to thank you guys for reading this. Also, @Waran <3
Back to top Go down
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Mon May 09, 2016 10:21 pm

+1 out of the choices yummy is most qualified in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Mon May 09, 2016 10:49 pm

My Man! +1

No really good player to play with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Mon May 09, 2016 10:52 pm

+1. Been running meme from what I've heard about Yummy's mod apps but I think he's qualified and has improved since I've last been with him. (First met him when I integrated with the WTO with Ryan Rider)

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 1:04 am

While you are a good player and follow the rules, I don't really know if you are staff material,

Im gonna stay neutral on this one.

DaveyWavey

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 1:32 am

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3200-thank-you Thought you were leaving? If you are, why apply for mod?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 5:25 am

DaveyWavey wrote:
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3200-thank-you Thought you were leaving? If you are, why apply for mod?
It was a private matter that got resolved, I talked to the admins and staff about it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 6:34 am

+support
A good player and knows the rules
Also he makes good tats top videos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 8:15 am

Yummy wrote:
DaveyWavey wrote:
It was a private matter that got resolved, I talked to the admins and staff about it.

gg on that, anyways it will be nice to once again have you be a staff on the server...

+1

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 8:31 am

Too black
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 11:51 am

+1 Yummy is qualified for staff since he is responsible and has also proved himself a lot. He is an active player who is knowledgeable with the rules and has played on this server for a long time.

Meme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 1:39 pm

+/-

Many memes

start using defibs you medical reject Smile

Honestly though id think youd make a ok moderator, not promotion material but good for handling the average sit, you might add too many memes though.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 3:42 pm

to counter what stormy said, that was also the main concern about my moderator application
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 7:46 pm

Off topic, I love that alien, and +1 to Yummy, I would like to see him being a mod

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Tue May 10, 2016 8:10 pm

Wolven wrote:
Off topic, I love that alien, and +1 to Yummy, I would like to see him being a mod

It's a prowler from the new DOOM
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renderix

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Sat May 28, 2016 4:10 pm

+1 Support pretty chill dude even though he's blasian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Sat May 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Although me and yummy have had our differences,and we have fought quite a lot over the forums,my experiences with him have been bad and good, i think he would be good staff material, he has been on the server longer than even i have. He'd be a great moderator,not sure about becoming a full admin. He can be chill sometimes, he isn't the stereotypical" piss him off and he'll kill you,no second thoughts" guy,like some people can be. I think yummy would provide great insight to how players play and their playstyles, no matter how hated the playstyle may be. Off topic, i love the new look of the prowlers in DOOM 2016
+1 support

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Sat May 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Yummy knows the rules very well and if you need clarification on a rule Yummy is a great person to ask. Yummy truly is a great and funny guy and can be trusted for a position in staff, so it will have to be a +1 for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cattleking123

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)   Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:19 pm

+ Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderate Application(Yummy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1