HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 11:43 am

Server: Prinary Fallout Decay RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67874454

Your RP Name: Captain Aiden Miller

Their SteamID: No clue

Their RP Name: Telion

Date of incident: May 12th, 2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 1-2 A.M

Time Zone: Eastern

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: In an event hosted by Price as 'The Hatter' all participants were stuck in a pit. It was then stated we could only build an exit with one prop and two admin-spawned ones. After lots of arguing due to the mention of loot to the first escapee Gerald assisted Joe Phil and myself in exiting by building the props for the two of us to be the first to climb out. During this Phil fell down the pit and died, afterwards for some strange reason Torres teleported Telion up onto the platform with me-allowing him to climb up first despite me being the only one up. Essentially Torres gave Telion a huge advantage for unknown reasons by teleporting him when I had been the only one climbing and the Veteran Ranger Armor given to Telion should've been given to me since he was teleported without reason while I practically had secured it by being the only one climbing upwards. You may argue Joe would've took it anyways but when we spoke while climbing he stated he didn't care about it and simply wanted to leave. My suggested verdict for this is returning the Veteran Ranger armor to me as there was no reason Telion should've been teleported and it simply lost me the event shen I was going to finish it shortly before.

After I called the new Vault Girl tutorial avatar a whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 11:51 am

I'm 90% sure he fell off as a result of a prop not colliding, and I'm 100% sure I didn't push him up to give him an advantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 12:01 pm

He wasn't up there. It was ony Joe Phil and I before he was brought up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 12:12 pm

And toclarify Warren I'm not making accusitions of you doing that to purposely give him an advantage. I simply am making this because I believe you did it by accident which led to a later situation where Telion took everythinf and didn't leave me anything. If I thought you were biased and on his side this would be a staff abuse complaint on you, I can completely understand you doing this by accident and you should realize TPs weren't given to anyone else that fell whether it was a collision glitch or not.

Even after my arrival atop I fell because of lag and died four times without staff bringing me back up, I had to redo it constantly along with several others but Telion would've been TP'd if he fell(which he didn't)? That's a bit unfair.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Is this like a real player abuse? For a Ranger Armor? And for somebody in your community? You should congrats him for getting that instead of making a report because he got it first.

I wrote this on my phone, just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 12:46 pm

SMASH THE FUCK OUT OF THAT -1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 12:55 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Is this like a real player abuse? For a Ranger Armor? And for somebody in your community? You should congrats him for getting that instead of making a report because he got it first.

I wrote this on my phone, just in case.
i mean when he disconnects after i ask for it when i did the work on the event and got a TP for no reason when nobody else did yeah

it was pretty bullshitty that he'd jew me out of it when hes way richer than me and disconnect right after i bring up how i was the one that said we should end the chess game which led to that part of the event and created the way out of the pit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 1:32 pm

lmao you made an abuse report over event loot and your reasoning is that he's way richer. you deserve a ban for being server AIDS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 1:34 pm

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
lmao you made an abuse report over event loot and your reasoning is that he's way richer.  you deserve a ban for being server AIDS
did you even read through it

he was tp'd through the event when nobody else was allowed to be TP'd for the same reasons

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 1:42 pm

I mean, this is really dumb, you calling him jew but you're just arguing because he got the loot and you didn't, even if he was tp'd, and as I said, he's in your community and that's a win for both.

And instead of making a report, talk to him when he comes back and talk about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 1:46 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
I mean, this is really dumb, you calling him jew but you're just arguing because he got the loot and you didn't, even if he was tp'd, and as I said, he's in your community and that's a win for both.

And instead of making a report, talk to him when he comes back and talk about it.
I stated in a previous post that when I tried to talk to him he immediately disconnected.

I'd rather not get into the community business as that's irrelevant and he was given an advantage over everyone else and it won him the event. He was TP'd because they thought he fell because a prop wasn't collided and not only did he not fall but others that did for that reason weren't TP'd

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 2:06 pm

He didn't break rules though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 3:20 pm

Only complain about rule breaking on these reports, don't complain about the loot that was lost which you think you could've have it.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 4:24 pm

[Color]I don't see how being teleported by an admin, nor failing to surrender items to you because you Beleive you deserve them more, constitutes abuse by another player.[/color]

Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 4:25 pm

lol whoops no color, oh well.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 4:25 pm

I thought you needed DLC in order to even use ranger armor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 5:24 pm

Yeah this is more of a complaint on how the event was handled than an abuse report. There was no section for complaints like this which is why I put it here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Why not talk to the staff member instead of making reports that wastes all of our time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 5:41 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE LITERALLY WOLFENOX!!!!

[DENIED]

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 6:04 pm

I know Opsan was staff before but can he deny stuff? Aiden, you re just being salt rn.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 6:12 pm

ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:
I know Opsan was staff before but can he deny stuff? Aiden, you re just being salt rn.

lol no

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 6:28 pm

Opsan wrote:
ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:

lol no
Opsan Please a lot more formal, and how Aesop would do it
/denied

Back to top Go down
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 8:39 pm

Aiden it isn't his fault that he was brought in the event so you shouldn't be turning against him and this report should be against the person who tpd him. It's understandable though I'd be salty too if someone teleported him far in the event leading to him grabbing all the loot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]   Thu May 12, 2016 8:42 pm

[Denied]

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player abuse report Telion [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1