HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of ban Rev [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Wed May 18, 2016 7:29 pm

I agree he deserves perma, he's a hypocritical prick, by going back on his new revelation of changing his behavior on the server and minging to the fullest ruining the RP of the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Wed May 18, 2016 9:08 pm

Cpt.Telion wrote:
I agree he deserves perma, he's a hypocritical prick, by going back on his new revelation of changing his behavior on the server and minging to the fullest ruining the RP of the server.

Ok.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Wed May 18, 2016 10:52 pm

Ok, any insults that don't contribute to the removal of the ban aren't needed. I won't delete them, but please hold back on any insults that don't contribute. Several people have done this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 3:17 am

All I can say is....chill guys. No need to become verbal and letting out your negative thoughts about one another.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 6:07 am

There goes telion our new social justice warrior
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 7:20 am

Rev can be cool in/outside of game, but he just can't follow the rules even after being given the opportunity to come back and play from a previous ban. Sorry Rev, but you deserve your ban and there is ZERO reason for you to be given any more chances.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 10:23 am

Nixinized wrote:
Rev can be cool in/outside of game, but he just can't follow the rules even after being given the opportunity to come back and play from a previous ban. Sorry Rev, but you deserve your ban and there is ZERO reason for you to be given any more chances.

Alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 10:37 am

Nixinized wrote:

You do realize people who have mass rdmed and done way more shit have been forgiven right? Even after their first mistake? EX
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3247-unban-request-for-riley-the-k9-aka-empoleon
FUBARIA
EFEX03
Also +1 Rev is going to learn I assume from this
Back to top Go down
malak

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 10:39 am

Y'know what, I felt like a dick for how I put my opinion yesterday let me rephrase a bit.

My first day on the server, my friend told me to stay away from someone named Rev or he'd probably kill me, scam me, etc. On my first day, I saw Rev get banned for killing some ghoul players while on his nlr timer, not a very good first impression.

When he got back, Rev decided to drive around in a car on the cscdesert map and ram into people, including me and Davke, only getting his reputation down more for any chance of a forgive and forget.

The rest of the time, Rev would come into our base, never leave just wanting us to kill him to bait war (Which for anyone who rps, that's failrp because no one would even know he was dead. ) after admitting to lockpicking and getting caught he still wouldn't leave.

Then a incident happened where Rev killed me for the wrong case b/c someone dragged npcs into town and I accidentally killed aiden and was getting his stuff, Rev then killed me thinking I was in silentghost case, and my things got stolen.

The way the admin was talking sounded like he was gonna ban Rev for the mistake and then I decided (Even though he could be annoying as hell) to tell the admin not to ban him and that he made a mistake and it was all good and to try and refund my gear.

I say the only way he were to get a unban would be a paroll, where any admin on duty that isn't busy watch over him/Check on him randomly for a long time.

If he can be as cool as people say ooc then, just maybe try the paroll.

Also for abusing his cars id probably give him a chance to get anything valuable from them as much as he can carry personally, and then remove the vehicles permanently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 11:03 am

malak wrote:
Y'know what, I felt like a dick for how I put my opinion yesterday let me rephrase a bit.

My first day on the server, my friend told me to stay away from someone named Rev or he'd probably kill me, scam me, etc. On my first day, I saw Rev get banned for killing some ghoul players while on his nlr timer, not a very good first impression.

When he got back, Rev decided to drive around in a car on the cscdesert map and ram into people, including me and Davke, only getting his reputation down more for any chance of a forgive and forget.

The rest of the time, Rev would come into our base, never leave just wanting us to kill him to bait war (Which for anyone who rps, that's failrp because no one would even know he was dead. ) after admitting to lockpicking and getting caught he still wouldn't leave.

Then a incident happened where Rev killed me for the wrong case b/c someone dragged npcs into town and I accidentally killed aiden and was getting his stuff, Rev then killed me thinking I was in silentghost case, and my things got stolen.

The way the admin was talking sounded like he was gonna ban Rev for the mistake and then I decided (Even though he could be annoying as hell) to tell the admin not to ban him and that he made a mistake and it was all good and to try and refund my gear.

I say the only way he were to get a unban would be a paroll, where any admin on duty that isn't busy watch over him/Check on him randomly for a long time.

Also for abusing his cars id probably give him a chance to get anything valuable from them as much as he can carry personally, and then remove the vehicles permanently.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 11:34 am

Yummy wrote:

You do realize people who have mass rdmed and done way more shit have been forgiven right? Even after their first mistake? EX
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3247-unban-request-for-riley-the-k9-aka-empoleon
FUBARIA
EFEX03

Yeah, and to be honest, some of those people shouldn't have been allowed back. And it's even worse when they knowingly continue to break rules after being so lucky to be forgiven for what they've done. It really makes you think, are they worth giving so many opportunities? Rev said he wouldn't break the rules like this anymore, and he did.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ThisIsTheLastOne

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 11:35 am

Rev wrote:
malak wrote:

Thanks.

The only thing about the cars is he has to use lockers which are baiting tools which may get annoying at times.

malak

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Hmm, then maybe not delete his cars and if he does what he did again then ban him aka the paroll.

I think this ban was a wake up call imo to him and it seems so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 1:48 pm

malak wrote:
I think this ban was a wake up call imo to him and it seems so.

Someone gets it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ineptbird7

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Rev [Denied]   Thu May 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Now reviewing what little stuff there is to go off of.. he doesn't seem very motivated.. Then again, i don't think getting banned permanently helps with motivation.this server is alot of fun, no doubt, i think maybe a week or two. some of it looked ALOT like bait and intentional Grief. i don't have your brain, but i think a perma is too much for anyone that isn't hacking.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban Rev [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2