HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaungy

PostSubject: Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]   Tue May 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Server:Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59603295

Your RP Name: Daniel Wilson Da Luca's Son The Dinkster

Date of incident: 5/16/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 21:00

Time Zone: Eastern

Length of Ban: 7 Days / Lowered to 4

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Okay so I have a nudge with this guy named  . I found him and starting following him saying questions like whats 1 + 1 and stuff and also insulting him while threatening him. At any point and time he could of shot me or told me to leave this was only 1:30 seconds I was following him. I would say stuff stop for like a second or two and keep going. I was not being a minge. I was trying to bait him to shooting so I could try to get his Barret. I was not mic spamming and screaming into his ear making him want to tell an admin all of the sudden I just get a 7 day ban I talked to the admins and Tech he is the one who banned me and only lowered it and for this I would like it removed . All I was simply doing was baiting. Fo this I would like my ban removed because its kinda dumb thanks.      :Ageha:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]   Tue May 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Honestly I am getting sick of this kinda shit.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]   Tue May 17, 2016 3:34 pm

I'm sorry, you followed him and told him to stop?

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]   Tue May 17, 2016 3:35 pm

You got ban again, oh man. There should be more clarification/debate about baiting and minging the difference or unless you telling the truth :Kotori:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]   Tue May 17, 2016 3:37 pm

No at any time he could of told me to go away or shoot me

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]   Tue May 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Yes this is all what happened and yes it is the truth

Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]   Tue May 17, 2016 4:38 pm

Gaungy wrote:
Server:Fallout Decay
I found him and starting following him saying questions like whats 1 + 1 and stuff and also insulting him while threatening him. I would say stuff stop for like a second or two and keep going.

I was not being a minge.

I was trying to bait him to shooting so I could try to get his Barret.

All I was simply doing was baiting. Fo this I would like my ban removed because its kinda dumb thanks.

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]   Tue May 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Yeah I know kinda stupid

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]   Tue May 17, 2016 5:13 pm

[Denied] You talked to multiple staff in TS about it yesterday, and the ban was declared to be justified. Just because you aren't screaming at someone doesn't mean you aren't mic spamming.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gaungy's Ban Appeal ANOTHER ONE [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1