HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Gaungy's Ban Appeal Actually let other admins post their opinions not just insta deny it

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaungy

PostSubject: [Denied] Gaungy's Ban Appeal Actually let other admins post their opinions not just insta deny it   Tue May 17, 2016 5:41 pm

Server:Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59603295

Your RP Name: Daniel Wilson Da Luca's Son The Dinkster

Date of incident: 5/16/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 21:00

Time Zone: Eastern

Length of Ban: 7 Days / Lowered to 4

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Okay so I have a nudge with this guy named  . I found him and starting following him saying questions like whats 1 + 1 and stuff and also insulting him while threatening him. At any point and time he could of shot me or told me to leave this was only 1:30 seconds I was following him. I would say stuff stop for like a second or two and keep going. I was not being a minge. I was trying to bait him to shooting so I could try to get his Barret. I was not mic spamming and screaming into his ear making him want to tell an admin all of the sudden I just get a 7 day ban I talked to the admins and Tech he is the one who banned me and only lowered it and for this I would like it removed . All I was simply doing was baiting. Fo this I would like my ban removed because its kinda dumb thanks.      Ahega

Oh I am making this again because I knew you were gonna insta deny it plus I talked to one staff member about this and I want opinions and other staff members. To take the toll on it not just you and another Co. So please dont even fam. I want to hear opinions and not get fucking insta denied its kinda gay Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Gaungy's Ban Appeal Actually let other admins post their opinions not just insta deny it   Tue May 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Spamming two appeals in one day will not get you unbanned faster, it'll get you banned even longer for being an.. um... I forgot the word, but probably along the lines of immature brat.

Yes Coront, shower me with group invites! All over!11!:

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Gaungy's Ban Appeal Actually let other admins post their opinions not just insta deny it   Tue May 17, 2016 5:49 pm

No im not I am just trying to see admins opinions about the situation and other stuff not just tech and another admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Gaungy's Ban Appeal Actually let other admins post their opinions not just insta deny it   Tue May 17, 2016 5:49 pm

If you can clearly read and not just skim on lines maybe you could make better sense

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Gaungy's Ban Appeal Actually let other admins post their opinions not just insta deny it   Tue May 17, 2016 5:51 pm

I'd just wait the 4 days at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Gaungy's Ban Appeal Actually let other admins post their opinions not just insta deny it   Tue May 17, 2016 5:52 pm

*Drops Mic

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Gaungy's Ban Appeal Actually let other admins post their opinions not just insta deny it   Tue May 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Extended to 5 more days instead of 4.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Gaungy's Ban Appeal Actually let other admins post their opinions not just insta deny it
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1