HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pokkid3000

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)   Tue May 17, 2016 6:46 pm

Server: Fallout Decay Primary

Your SteamID: Pokkin

Your RP Name:Banjo Frankleman

Date of incident: 16/05/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):20:19

Time Zone:Eastern

Length of Ban: Forever

My character was kind of a joke. I planned him to be a wacky homeless guy that traveled the wasteland punching bugs to death. So, when I wanted to build a house for him, I thought it would be funny to build it entirely out of sofas. I didn't know that that this could crash the server, or that one person could even crash a server, but I was kicked pretty soon when a couple of sofas got stuck inside a wall. The next time I checked, I was banned forever. If I ever do get back in the server, I'll make sure to not do this again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)   Tue May 17, 2016 8:25 pm

I'll be looking into this shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)   Tue May 17, 2016 8:36 pm

I witnessed this entire thing, the only thing you were doing when you got on was spawning props, welding them together in random patterns, and then running around swinging the thing to cause lag. Stop trying to bullshit your way out of your wrongdoings.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)   Wed May 18, 2016 3:23 pm

Um I honestly think it shouldnt be perm. But if you where intentionally trying to cause lag I think he should get a 2 to 3 week ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)   Wed May 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Not even sure if building a house out of sofas is worth a ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)   Wed May 18, 2016 5:27 pm

I perma banned him because when he was doing this the server was gradually lagging until the server actually froze up. I had to fix it by manually clearing every single spawned item on the server via console. Seeing as how you actually made a ban appeal, you aren't just some prop minge.

Don't do it again.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)   Wed May 18, 2016 5:34 pm

While your steam "name" is Pokkin, I cannot unban you remotely unless you provide us with an accurate "SteamID". You can find your SteamID here: https://steamid.io

Alternatively, you can wait until a CSC or higher logs on to the server to remove your ban.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)   Thu May 19, 2016 6:08 am

Welcome back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokkid3000

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)   Fri May 20, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm not unbanned yet. I'm not sure if it takes a while or if it's because you need my steamID, but here it is anyway: STEAM_0:1:50330735
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of Ban Banjo Frankleman (pokkin)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1