Share | 

Gaungys Youtube vid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaungy

PostSubject: Gaungys Youtube vid   Tue May 17, 2016 9:46 pm

https://youtu.be/F4odpb6yswg

Look at the end I got swg.

Post your opinions about it so if this gets locked post comments on my youtube vid. I want to see what you guys think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Tue May 17, 2016 11:45 pm

Ripperoni it makes me cry everytime I rate 9/11 ~ IGN Pls dont cry I love you 8/8 I would masturb8 dont spam forums or else ban will become even more longer.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Wed May 18, 2016 9:13 am

"If I could download this many memes it was a good meme to has in the sandwich" - Opsan
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Wed May 18, 2016 10:47 am

You were constantly warned not to do it. I DO NOT Think your feeling being neglected from anybody else here. If Admins wanted to have more talk about it, they would undenie it btw.Have you ever been said by an OWNER "Yummy your a second class user", you do realize your acting like a five year old.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Wed May 18, 2016 7:32 pm

If I was your dad Gaungy, I'll smack you in the face with ur comp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Wed May 18, 2016 8:07 pm

Want to hear out from an admin? Here you have it.

Continue making ban appeals and whine over a few days of ban, will simply increased your ban length. A lot of people had it harsher than you Gaungy and they are waiting as we speak. Please be patience until your ban time is expired.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renderix

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Thu May 19, 2016 5:20 am

lol why do you have a mojang website tab open it makes it seem like you just wanted to say something and then play minecraft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Thu May 19, 2016 6:03 am

This is the type of shit that keeps u banned gaungy... No offense you can be a Tumor that no one wants around... Again no offense I am not saying this to hurt u I am saying this to help u not be so cancer... And you are not being treated unfairly! You made 2 appeals that were days apart no one does that dude by that point it's spam... And it's annoying just please stop doing shot like this and you will be chill and bearable. Again this post isn't meant to hurt you in any way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Thu May 19, 2016 7:35 am

Mike Nespo wrote:
This is the type of shit that keeps u banned gaungy... No offense you can be a Tumor that no one wants around...

All this shit on Gaungys post, but all you can gather up for Revs post is about how people are apparently being 'SJWs'. Fucking SAD. Gaungy isn't a bad kid, he's cool if you actually have a normal conversation with him. He's been in trouble for something of this before, yeah, but what he did this time doesn't sound anywhere CLOSE to what he did the first time. Say 'no offense' all you want, but you're literally insulting him.

Mike Nespo wrote:
And you are not being treated unfairly!

Gaungy was banned for 'micspamming and minging' when he was simply baiting WITHIN THE RULES. "[5] Someone is being a general nuisance, such as mic-spamming or following you without leaving post text warning" This rule here gives anyone the right to avoid this by way of force. Yes there also are rules against "[1] Excessive microphone spamming" but that isn't even the case here as the 'micspam' wasn't excessive and again you're told to be solved by either providing a warning (or contacting an admin), but really, the person Gaungy was baiting (correct me if I'm wrong) didn't make an admin call or any type of warning.

This is called baiting, you all should fucking know this. Gaungy is just trying to bait people by way of insults/micspam (which once again, he's learned not to do excessively). You want to know what excessive micspam can be? Hang around Ameno or Ice Frost for a while (sorry, I love you guys but I have to put shit in perspective for some people). But also, Gaungy, you shouldn't have made two ban appeals in one day, but considering he really shouldn't have been banned for this I see why he may be frustrated to the point where he would post two.

lol!

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Thu May 19, 2016 7:56 am

Nixinized wrote:
Mike Nespo wrote:
This is the type of shit that keeps u banned gaungy... No offense you can be a Tumor that no one wants around...

All this shit on Gaungys post, but all you can gather up for Revs post is about how people are apparently being 'SJWs'. Fucking SAD. Gaungy isn't a bad kid, he's cool if you actually have a normal conversation with him. He's been in trouble for something of this before, yeah, but what he did this time doesn't sound anywhere CLOSE to what he did the first time. Say 'no offense' all you want, but you're literally insulting him.

Mike Nespo wrote:
And you are not being treated unfairly!
lol!

Not to defend Nespo but you are incorrect in your statement, Nespo directly refers to Tellion as a SJW not "People"
Reference :
Mike Nespo wrote:
There goes telion our new social justice warrior

Your exhibiting Nespo-like attitude, please dont get worked up too much over him, sometimes things just have to be left alone.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Thu May 19, 2016 8:17 am

Actually, Gaungy was doing much more than "baiting". He was told to cool it with the yelling and constant mic spam. Baiting would be doing it once or twice to try and get shot, FOLLOWINGS somebody around for minutes on end just screaming random vulgarities isn't baiting, it's minging and that's against the rules. So yes, Nespo DOES know the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Thu May 19, 2016 8:30 am

This ban was about Gaungy baiting that guy for like a minute or two, right? He already was banned for two weeks for not complying when he continued to micspam, I don't think he'd want to do that again. Did he ignore any requests from admins to stop this behavior about this short instance?

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Thu May 19, 2016 8:58 am

Nixinized wrote:
This ban was about Gaungy baiting that guy for like a minute or two, right?

I think it was that in tandem with the things warandally mentioned.
Warandally wrote:
Actually, Gaungy was doing much more than "baiting". He was told to cool it with the yelling and constant mic spam

The instance you are referring too nixinized was the straw that broke the camel's back. Besides, if he was told to cool it with that kind of baiting and he knew he got in trouble for doing it excessively, he could of just not baited in that sort of way to avoid any further trouble.

I'm really glad we have people that are so passionate about these sort of things, and I'm happy to be fostering a community with people who actually care about what's going on when it comes to something like this, but the offense here was really minor and the punishment was also minor. His ban is not permanent and the game isn't going anywhere. Heck, if he likes PVP so much, he can take this time to try out and maybe kickstart the population of the PVP server while he's banned.

It's the exact same game, just without a lot of the same limitations and too be honest when more people played it it was the most fun I've ever had in Postnuke/Decay.

I know that's not really the point, but it's just something to consider.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Thu May 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Ok bizz I understand and will try that out. I just think that I am not getting fair treatment like others

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Gaungys Youtube vid   Thu May 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Gaungy wrote:
Ok bizz I understand and will try that out. I just think that I am not getting fair treatment like others

You were given fair treatment initially, then you decided to fuck that over with your incessant meandering. Take a few seconds to review what you type, and see if it's what someone that won't break the rules anymore would say, then... WALLAH! You're off scott-free. Until then, your excessive absurdities will only sink you further into the ban hole.

Sorry to be blunt, but you can't change how the server functions. Trust me, I was you a couple years ago. It doesn't work.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gaungys Youtube vid
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1