HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Wed May 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay - Primary Server

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61403243

Your RP Name: Juggernaut

Date of incident:February some time (Not sure when)

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Late evening

Time Zone: GMT

Length of Ban: 6 Months or Perm (Not Sure)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Well i have been accused of Spawn Camping, Spawn Killing and maybe something else but i'm not sure. The video evidence given to Folding and Johann to do with my ban. I didn't get an admin sit for this offense and i cant really remember what happened but Fold did say that i could come back if i prove i can and have changed so i am asking to be unban so i can prove to all Frostburnt staff i have changed and i really want to come back.

Folding Freeman, My dearest apologies for asking for your IP and to be honest i really wasn't thinking straight and im sorry for pissing you off that day a lot and i promise i wont do anything like it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Wed May 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Werent you that guy who walked into town with a jugg suit on with another guy with a jugg suit on and just started RDMing everyone?

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Wed May 18, 2016 4:46 pm

+support
Everyone makes mistakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Wed May 18, 2016 5:19 pm

+1 support... I feel Ryan has learned his lesson and I believe that he is truly sorry because Ryan and I spoke for a few hours last week and I really feel like he should be given another chance... When we spoke he sounded very sorry upset over the situation and he knew that he had made a stupid mistake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Wed May 18, 2016 5:49 pm

In my point of view, I would stay neutral. Despite you, being upset over your past situations, I wouldn't really easily let you off since you did ask for someone's IP address. It's understandable that you were pissed off and upset. But hey, I'm just being realistic here. When someone ask for your IP address, it's exactly saying "Where do you live." I do hope you understand this Ryan. Even if it is out of anger, you still have a conscious thought of doing it. That's all I have to say now. No hard feelings man.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Thu May 19, 2016 6:07 am

Wolofeni think u should speak to him tbh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat May 21, 2016 8:32 am

Evil, No that wasn't me mate :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat May 21, 2016 8:56 am

+1. People make mistakes.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat May 21, 2016 6:44 pm

No.

Your initial ban was 6 months. That was because you were spawn killing people during a war. Normally I'd say this is an excessive time for spawn killing, but that wasn't all. You had been previously warned on 3 separate occasions by Me, Johann, and Mike because you were caught spawn killing and then told to stop (Mike's time doesn't really count because the guy was jumping in and out of spawn, but you get the point.). The final straw was when you did it a fourth time and Freeman was the one who caught you. You were banned for 6 months (Even though you could have easily been perma-banned because of past bans and how you were warned multiple times beforehand, but kept doing it anyway knowing it was against the rules.).

And even though we gave you a fair ban of 6 months, you decided it would be best to throw it all away and ask Mike Nespo for Freeman's IP address. Even though you will never admit it, I think we all know what you intended to do with it.

Don't come back here.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1