HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Unban Request for Riley the k9 (aka empoleon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riley the k9

PostSubject: [Denied] Unban Request for Riley the k9 (aka empoleon)   Wed May 18, 2016 11:08 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12495999

Your RP Name: Captain Starr, Isaiah Blackberry, ETC

Date of incident: Years ago (Half or 1 year with alts)

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A

Time Zone: Pacific Islands

Length of Ban: Perm

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Hey frostburnt community, im here to clear some things up and make a huge apology for my actions that happened in the past. Im sorry for minging, rdming, raging, disrespecting and creating alt accounts to play on the server. Its my fault i made my situation in deeper shit by making a post about new alt acounts, but really i didnt. It was a really dumb thing to do and i thought it was the end of my career and gave up on trying to get unbanned, but here i am today with a new appeal to say im sorry for the damage ive done. In my defence, i think i should get unbanned because its been a very long time since ive actually broke a rule. If you think im so dangerous and "cancerous" to the community, then why even let Fubar onto the server? Point being that i should be given a chance even though ive broken many in the past ill asure you this one will be my final. Coront/Bizz/CSC, ill asure you that i will behave to my fullest and follow rules. And lastly, if anyone doesnt feel comfortble with me on the server, im pretty sure if i do anything against the rules ill get banned forever and never seen ever again if im given the chance.

Thanks for your time, Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban Request for Riley the k9 (aka empoleon)   Thu May 19, 2016 12:00 am

So you made an appeal about a month ago pretty much in the same fashion. (However, apologizing this time around is a good start, but this hasn't been the first time you've apologized in an appeal)

Reference: http://www.frostburnt.com/t2783-deniedunban-request-for-empoleon-aka-captain-starr?highlight=empoleon

I have to ask, how many chances should you be given before you realize that they are meaningless if you keep fucking them up? You've made begrudged apologies before, you've tried being assertive, you've done everything you could possibly to appeal your bans. Any further attempts to rationalize your past actions will curtail down to nothing more than a platitude for me, and I'm sure that sentiment could be mutually expressed by other staff and players.

This community excludes people like you for a reason. The way your thoughts process, your unintentionally overt dishonesty, and the way you treat others is all very contorted. I haven't sensed a modicum of sincerity from you since the moment I met you. If you're going to treat people like crap. At least be honest about it. No need to be fake. No need to make empty promises. Move on. This thing, this community clearly hasn't been working for you. You've been here for 3 years, and no progress has been made. That's kind of an indicator that maybe you're in the wrong place.

Empoleon wrote:
If you think im so dangerous and "cancerous" to the community, then why even let Fubar onto the server?

This right here. An argument appealing to relative privation won't help you. Stop redirecting the onus onto others. FUBAR isn't as bad as you are. You're not ready. You never will be.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban Request for Riley the k9 (aka empoleon)   Thu May 19, 2016 2:34 am

Avoiding bans by using alt accounts? Nah ah. Keep it this way. Do you EXPECT the community would accept your apology and unban you?!!?! NO. You try to avoid our bans while you were suppose TO TAKE IT. In truth, the actions you have done have made yourself dug EVEN more than 6ft under. Don't try to be rational. You had your chances. Your actions are too NOTORIOUS to be corrected now.
-1 support

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban Request for Riley the k9 (aka empoleon)   Thu May 19, 2016 5:52 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban Request for Riley the k9 (aka empoleon)   Thu May 19, 2016 6:15 pm

Um how about nien -1

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban Request for Riley the k9 (aka empoleon)   Thu May 19, 2016 7:40 pm

dude has had more bans then me -1
Back to top Go down
Echiarenza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban Request for Riley the k9 (aka empoleon)   Thu May 19, 2016 8:09 pm

-1 I can see where this is going

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban Request for Riley the k9 (aka empoleon)   Thu May 19, 2016 10:47 pm

Opsan wrote:
So you made an appeal about a month ago pretty much in the same fashion. (However, apologizing this time around is a good start, but this hasn't been the first time you've apologized in an appeal)

Reference: http://www.frostburnt.com/t2783-deniedunban-request-for-empoleon-aka-captain-starr?highlight=empoleon

I have to ask, how many chances should you be given before you realize that they are meaningless if you keep fucking them up? You've made begrudged apologies before, you've tried being assertive, you've done everything you could possibly to appeal your bans. Any further attempts to rationalize your past actions will curtail down to nothing more than a platitude for me, and I'm sure that sentiment could be mutually expressed by other staff and players.

This community excludes people like you for a reason. The way your thoughts process, your unintentionally overt dishonesty, and the way you treat others is all very contorted. I haven't sensed a modicum of sincerity from you since the moment I met you. If you're going to treat people like crap. At least be honest about it. No need to be fake. No need to make empty promises. Move on. This thing, this community clearly hasn't been working for you. You've been here for 3 years, and no progress has been made. That's kind of an indicator that maybe you're in the wrong place.

Empoleon wrote:
If you think im so dangerous and "cancerous" to the community, then why even let Fubar onto the server?

This right here. An argument appealing to relative privation won't help you. Stop redirecting the onus onto others. FUBAR isn't as bad as you are. You're not ready. You never will be.

I honestly could not have put it better myself.

Now, I think this will be fitting.

[Denied]

Nope.

[Denied] Unban Request for Riley the k9 (aka empoleon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1