HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of Ban Cherry/Scrappy V2 [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cherry

PostSubject: Removal of Ban Cherry/Scrappy V2 [Denied]   Tue May 24, 2016 12:13 am

Server: PNRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:51319696

Your RP Name: Scrappy or Ian Williams

Date of incident:No idea I forgot lol

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):No idea I forgot lol

Time Zone:PST

Length of Ban:2 months/6 remaining

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:I was having lots of fun while baiting and I told a few people to press E on locker, they told me to fuck off and passed on by. Then a few hours later a rule gets made that it is exploiting to tell people to press E on your lockers and kill them for it same for KOS lines, I did not kill anyone after telling them to press E because the people aren't that stupid. Then of course I got banned. Smile

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:no

P.S.: I made this appeal because I can wait any longer to get unbanned, I know its 6 days, but I am so tired of waiting and I just want to hop right into the fun again! Very Happy Hope you understand.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Cherry/Scrappy V2 [Denied]   Tue May 24, 2016 3:04 pm

Keep on taking the ban my friend, you're almost there!!! If you watch anime there are plenty of stuff that I can let you watch over the courses of the day Very Happy

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Cherry/Scrappy V2 [Denied]   Tue May 24, 2016 3:40 pm

The rule was not added after you got banned cherry it was on the MOTD for a few weeks in February, the reason you probably did not see it is because you don't read the rules each time we make changes to them which puts you at fault for not even trying to either wrap your head around rules that you probably can't comprehend so you just assumed it would be okay for you to do that. Or what you do is what most people do is say they read the rules but they don't and in the end it gets them banned.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Cherry/Scrappy V2 [Denied]   Tue May 24, 2016 5:41 pm

Anime is gay, and your right Freeman I don't read the rules ever time you make changes unless I know about the change, I should start doing that, I stopped reading the changes because it would never seem to update after a change would happen.(The huge message above all the rules telling what the change was and where it is.)

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Cherry/Scrappy V2 [Denied]   Wed May 25, 2016 12:27 pm

[Denied] You can wait a few more days.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban Cherry/Scrappy V2 [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1