PostSubject: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Server: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59603295

Your RP Name: Daniel Wilson

Date of incident: 5/26

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 5:20

Time Zone: Est

Length of Ban: Perm

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Umm I have no clue why I am banned I was never pulled into an admin sit and my ban message is not appropriate. I think I was banned for putting in text chat DO NOT TOUCH MY RADIO OR I WILL SO SOMETHING. I said this multiple times a guy comes up and starts playing music on my radio and I kill him for it. I was never pulled into an admin sit and I never broke any rules. I WAS ALSO PERMD FROM TS FOR ASKING "Brig is this ban a meme ban. He banned me for saying "I dont meme ban. I dont know whats going on. This was not exploiting AT ALL. I was just having a good time like wtf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Brig I love you. But your going to far with what your doing I never got pulled. Into an admin sit like idk whats going on

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:36 pm

Yeah I saw that after I killed him and I was like fuck when someone told me lol

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Well too bad then Razz

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:38 pm

But any way I warned people in text multiple times to not touch the radio I even warned him when he was over the radio. He still changed the music

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:39 pm

I was never pulled I warned multiple times. Its bait

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:40 pm

There is a freaking check button to lock it....doesn't quite excuse you to bait folks in with a radio that has the ability to lock out people from touching. Razz

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:41 pm

There is a freaking check button to lock it....doesn't quite excuse you to bait folks in with a radio that has the ability to lock out people from touching. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:44 pm

So I am not breaking rules its Baiting look at logs I warned multiple times and he still did it.

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:46 pm

ITs not exploiting its a setting in the radio maybe I wanted to bait people to change music like. Lol I didn't break any rules here

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Im not doing anything wrong its like putting ammo in a kos line. That person has the choice to go and try to get the ammo. Just like the radio they have to do multiple steps to play music on the radio like. Its easily preventable from getting killed

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:01 pm

I also warned MULTIPLE times check logs Smile Hillary

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:07 pm

No. Radios need to be accessible by all players so that they can change the volume. Your ignorance of the rules has shown for far too long enough. There are 5 of your ban appeals on the forum's front page. This is ridiculous, and even though your last ban could be considered "unfair", we told you yesterday you were on your last chance. Messing with staff in sits and killing people without displaying proper warnings to everybody in town isn't what we want in our players. I'll let the staff member who banned you talk to you. Have a nice day, but not on our servers. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:07 pm

Gaungy wrote:
Server: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59603295

Your RP Name: Daniel Wilson

Date of incident: 5/26

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 5:20

Time Zone: Est

Length of Ban: Perm

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Umm I have no clue why I am banned I was never pulled into an admin sit and my ban message is not appropriate. I think I was banned for putting in text chat DO NOT TOUCH MY RADIO OR I WILL SO SOMETHING. I said this multiple times a guy comes up and starts playing music on my radio and I kill him for it. I was never pulled into an admin sit and I never broke any rules. I WAS ALSO PERMD FROM TS FOR ASKING "Brig is this ban a meme ban. He banned me for saying "I dont meme ban. I dont know whats going on. This was not exploiting AT ALL. I was just having a good time like wtf.

You betray yourself with your own report. You have no right to use radio temperament as a pretense for initiation of combat as radios have a built in "lock" feature. It is your responsibility to lock your radios, not the responsibility of others. Combined with all of your prior offenses, I cannot justify any punishment less than what has been attributed here.

I'm very disappointed in you because I did think you could be nice to talk too at times. It's a shame that things turned out this way and I only hope that you've taken something out of this that you'll remember. I'll see you in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Well I guess this is goodbye for awile ugh. I wish things didnt have to be this stupid and players can be more smart because I am in the right so.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:11 pm

You're not in the right because you're banned. Make an appeal in a few months. When you are mature enough to realize what you did was wrong and understand rules. Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:13 pm

This is all fucked. Im not trying to be mean but fix the admins please when I come back(Im not though, lol). AND MAKE SURE PLAYERS READ THE RULES. Like this is not fair. But what am I gonna do Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Torres maybe if you knew baiting and combat. You would be able to talk with sense

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:14 pm

LOVE YOU ALL FAREWELL TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE GONNA MISS ME. I WILL GIVE SUCC. Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa Asa

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Thanks for opening up a player slot Wink
Anyways, I'm done here. Gonna let you flame and make a fool of yourself as we all watch and laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:23 pm

Thats nice

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
as radios have a built in "lock" feature. It is your responsibility to lock your radios, not the responsibility of others.

In all fairness, these people still continued to do this after a text warning, they knew there would be repercussions. That's why I don't see this as exploiting, they knew what they were doing was aggravating Gaungy, they were asking to be killed. Whether Gaungy was aware or unaware of the lock feature, he was warning everyone to stop it, them changing the song constantly is a nuisance. '[5] Someone is being a general nuisance, such as mic-spamming or following you without leaving post text warning' Also, to those who may be ignorant, being a nuisance isn't ONLY mic-spamming and following, it says SUCH AS. I just wanted to clear that part up. These people knew what they were doing when they ignored a text warning and continued to do whatever the fuck they wanted to do. Correct me if I'm wrong on the scenario, I'm basing this off of what I saw before I was killed in a war.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]   Thu May 26, 2016 7:52 pm

Nixinized wrote:
Bizzclaw wrote:
as radios have a built in "lock" feature. It is your responsibility to lock your radios, not the responsibility of others.

In all fairness, these people still continued to do this after a text warning, they knew there would be repercussions. That's why I don't see this as exploiting, they knew what they were doing was aggravating Gaungy, they were asking to be killed. Whether Gaungy was aware or unaware of the lock feature, he was warning everyone to stop it, them changing the song constantly is a nuisance. '[5] Someone is being a general nuisance, such as mic-spamming or following you without leaving post text warning' Also, to those who may be ignorant, being a nuisance isn't ONLY mic-spamming and following, it says SUCH AS. I just wanted to clear that part up. These people knew what they were doing when they ignored a text warning and continued to do whatever the fuck they wanted to do. Correct me if I'm wrong on the scenario, I'm basing this off of what I saw before I was killed in a war.

The person he killed was unrelated as he did not hear any warnings considering he was far away when it was given. Furthermore, it is not clear if the person even intended to manipulate the radio in that way considering there isn't even in animation for radio interaction and for all Gaungy knew, the person could of been looking at it to see who the owner was. And even if he was interacting with it, he could of easily been adjusting the radio volume as when a radio is locked, people can still open the menu and lower/raise how loud the radio is on their client.

I appreciate that you are trying to speak up for something you believe in, but please trust us that we are fully aware of the situation and have taken the necessary steps to justify our actions. We did not bother pulling Gaungy over and telling him what he did wrong because we already confirmed what happened and decided to act in accordance with the rules and our common sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

Gaungy's Ban Appeal [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1