HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Fri May 27, 2016 1:56 am

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server: Fallout:Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40259972  

Your RP Name: FUBAR

Their SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2210053

Their RP Name:Nick Brawk/Alt [Captin Fugga?]

Date of incident:5/27/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):1:30ish Am

Time Zone:Est

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:So someone put A hit on Charles the hitman (Nick on his alt to do said hit) comes up guns Charles down I kill Nick/Fugga defib Charles back up Nicks hired guard kills Charles I down him Then I down 2 other guys rushing/fighting for my cases on the ground Nick comes back trys to pick up A case I gun him down then I get into a small admin sit (Nick saying I had no right to kill him at the case even though it was my kill) saying how I had no right to kill him then after telling them the whole story we ended the sit but like 10 mins later it hit me Nick cant say I had no right to kill him because Nick shouldn't have even been there. He was breaking NLR coming about 5-10feet of where he died to pick up his friends case. I was goin let this go but Charles really wanted me to do it so here it is.  

Admins in Sit: Korova and Whisper

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Fri May 27, 2016 2:19 am

From town to the pond is not 10 ft. You were at town shooting someone and no where near the case, then Nick took the case and you sprinted over and shot him.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Fri May 27, 2016 2:22 am

I wasn't as close to where I died as you're claiming. I saw the case when I turned out of the metro tunnel so I went to loot it and then I started walking back towards spawn. I then get gunned down for looting it. FUBAR was running towards town chasing Hutto to kill him for taking a case that he looted, I wasn't even aware FUBAR killed the persons case that I looted, he was about 30 feet (Near the corner of those fences on ameno when you first enter town from the direction of the metro tunnel) away turned around shooting.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Fri May 27, 2016 2:26 am

Nick there's many ways to leave spawn first off and I had already killed the guy who took my case I was heading back to pick up the other case it was on that lil hill to the right of the stairway spawn and to the right of the lake so you were no more then 10 feet from where you died. . . .

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Fri May 27, 2016 2:29 am

I already looted the case and started walking away by the time you were even turned around.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Fri May 27, 2016 2:37 am

Cherry you do realize that a case is a case right? If FUBAR shoots someone dead and their loot drops and hes fighting someone else and he sees someone looting a case from someone he just killed then that person is fucking dead. There is no debating that, it doesn't matter how far he was. Nick still looted the case and FUBAR still had every right to shoot him in the ass because it was FUBAR's kill, therefore it was FUBAR's case. And not only that, but FUBAR saw him looting the case so ......yea

Also, if I'm not mistaken Nick already had died. So why is he even near any of the cases? I died and walked out of spawn and I saw 2 cases near FUBAR, I did not go for them. I simply walked past it and locked myself in the Hotel. Nick should have done the same thing. He didn't, therefore he broke NLR and it needs to be dealt with. If I broke NLR then it would be dealt with accordingly and I'd probably be banned for a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Fri May 27, 2016 2:43 am

Nixinized wrote:
I already looted the case and started walking away by the time you were even turned around.

Sorry for the double post, but you weren't even supposed to be in the vicinity. You had already died so you should've just ignored the whole thing. If I went back and took the cases ANY OF THEM I would have nlred too. You were not at war therefore you had no right to go back until the NLR 5 minute timer was up. If you were allowed to do this, it would literally defeat the whole purpose of the NLR rule. There would be chaos everytime more than one guy died. And your killer would gain NOTHING! Because you would just come back and take all of it after he had already beaten you fair and square and you already died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Fri May 27, 2016 2:58 am

Alright, I'm about to head to bed. If I have to we can talk to some staff members and we can get this all judged. I'll be sure to show them my best estimates of locations, etc. And Chris, saying I should be banned for possibly breaking NLR is harsh, I've seen people like Charles Matthews get away with ignoring rules and RDMing people with just having to return gear. If it's deemed that I broke NLR I have no problem returning the loot from the case that FUBAR apparently owned. Good night all.

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Fri May 27, 2016 6:59 am

I'll be looking into this later today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Sun May 29, 2016 7:15 am

Do the admins actually look into it? or do they say it and not do anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Sun May 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Just because we don't say accepted or denied doesn't mean it's not being taken care of. Give us some time as we kind of have other things going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Sun May 29, 2016 1:57 pm

Nixinized wrote:
I've seen people like Charles Matthews get away with ignoring rules and RDMing people with just having to return gear.

I wanna clear this up to FUBAR for what he said during the admin sit, after claiming that if any of his dudes (pretty much all with not-so-great records) would have been BANNED for breaking NLR. Charles killed a guy for bringing a dog into town when it's been quite a while since it was changed that the mob has to do damage to you or another player, and Brig only made him give shit back, that's it. No one wants to hear you whining about some 'what if' bullshit that most likely isn't true.

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?   Sun May 29, 2016 3:53 pm

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Player Report: Nick Brawk/His Alt Fugga Something?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1