PostSubject: [Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal   Fri May 27, 2016 2:13 am

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29191629
Your RP Name: Jak Alps

Length of ban: 5 Days
Date of incident: 05/25/2016
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):N/A
Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: A man approached me and offered T-60 Power armor for 25% of base cost or whatever I said no and tried to explain I had a few sets already, he than begin to mock me and I believe this is the same man that has bin harassing me for the past two week I've bin trying my best to ignore it and not let it get to me so I finally snapped and said over voice "Shut up" which I can only assume he acknowledged as he said something and began to talk to someone else. (VII. General (A) [2] All warnings must be given in text chat unless the warned party is confirmed to be able to hear you (Responding to your voice, for instance). I began to open fire and did not kill him where he then shotgunned me down okay whatever I died. I was then on my way back because I heard him call for an admin and Elias was near by sitting by the fence when it all went down. I asked for a few moments of time to find a rule I saw that day and was looking to quote it in text chat to prove what I did legal to an extent, after some time i found it and quoted it to him said "I was in the right I did warn him though". Another admin did get involved and over ruled what I had to say and I was banned for, Uncooperative during sit, RDM and failed to warn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal   Fri May 27, 2016 2:22 am

AEixilimar wrote:
Uncooperative during sit, RDM and failed to warn.
obviously if you did warn, and he heard you, then it's not RDM, and how could you be uncooperative if you're presenting your defense and evidence to an admin.
+1 you didn't need to be banned if you were somehow uncooperative in the sit, the admin could have warned you or pulled you aside. and elias is a good moderator, i suggest talking to him about this whole ordeal after this, i always send my admin chat messages to elias. or talk to him on TS or another admin,like wolfie. but if you are assuming he didn't hear your warning and you didn't give a text chat warning, still think a ban's a little too harsh,he did harass you,and if harassment falls under being a general nuisance then you have the right to kill the nuisance.

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal   Fri May 27, 2016 4:08 am

Exilimar. You've been around here long enough to know you can't kill someone for something they did before you warned them to stop. Besides, "shut up" isn't even much of a warning in the first place even if he continued afterwards, but he didn't.

Unless you have any other arguments, I'm going to have to say [Denied].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal   Fri May 27, 2016 10:38 am

Coront wrote:
Exilimar. You've been around here long enough to know you can't kill someone for something they did before you warned them to stop.

Sorry Coront but I do not understand what you mean here I did warn him afterwards because he has bin again harassing me for the past two weeks when ever I try to same something so I had enough of his shit

Coront wrote:
"shut up" isn't even much of a warning in the first place even if he continued afterwards, but he didn't.
Well after two weeks of dealing with it off and on again you kind of get sick of it at first it is fine its funny but after awhile there is a line that is crossed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal   Fri May 27, 2016 10:46 am

AEixilimar wrote:
Sorry Coront but I do not understand what you mean here I did warn him afterwards because he has bin again harassing me for the past two weeks when ever I try to same something so I had enough of his shit

Well after two weeks of dealing with it off and on again you kind of get sick of it at first it is fine its funny but after awhile there is a line that is crossed

I meant that if someone calls you a name, you warn him to stop, and he doesn't continue but you kill him anyway, that's RDM. That whole harassing for weeks doesn't apply because once it's been over 5 minutes, you can't kill them.

If you're sick of it and consider it OOC harassment, contact a staff member, not rdm the guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal   Fri May 27, 2016 11:00 am

In this case Elias was rate there and witnessed me neither killing the person but my self dying for the persons defense to either him or someone else I don't know, but at the same time if the guy has bin doing it for a while what kind of evidence do I even present to the staff if it is unpredictable for when I will be harassed again I neither know the guys steam name or he changes to a different character or changes the name so I never know who it really is and never can get a clear report.
And secondly you could suggest recording but I only record during raiding, baiting or something along those lines, I was literally standing in a circle with a few other people crouching or something not doing anything so I wasn't really expecting something like that to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal   Fri May 27, 2016 12:24 pm

AEixilimar wrote:
he has bin again harassing me for the past two weeks when ever I try to same something so I had enough of his shit

Ehhem, that's bullshit. That character is my alt and you're literally pulling that out of your ass. I only recently started playing him actively (ever OTHER day) and this was one of a few instances where I may have even talked to you on that character. Don't try to get the staff to pity you for bullshit lies.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal   Fri May 27, 2016 12:31 pm

We decided to start baiting you harder after you tried looking cool saying you had "10 T60's" (topkek). You said "shut up" over voice, I started talking to someone else which you then decided must have been a great reason to kill me. The reason they tell you to put warnings in text chat is so they have hard evidence that you said it and so the person you're warning cannot claim that they didn't hear you, etc.

been, not bin

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal   Fri May 27, 2016 4:47 pm

"Unban appeal"

So you're trying to retract an unban? Not sure if you want that.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal   Fri May 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Shush you Opsan xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Jak Alps Unban appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1