HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application Overpowered Deadeye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Overpowered Deadeye

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Overpowered Deadeye   Fri May 27, 2016 9:48 am

In-game Name: Jasion

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90073070

Have you donated: (Yes)

Where are you from/time zone: UTC-05:00

How long have you played: I think about 2 weeks

How did you hear about FF: (I just found it)

How old are you:13

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (:F|F: Ice Frost  )

Have you played on any of our other servers: (No)

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? I was banned for 3 days because I pushed a prop at a helicopter and that`s why.

Why you wish to be Moderator:I want to help problems and stop conflict .

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I will be on all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Overpowered Deadeye   Fri May 27, 2016 10:00 am

-1. Oh hell no. Please wait and play like 5 months.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Overpowered Deadeye   Fri May 27, 2016 10:36 am

-1 You should play for about 3 months or more before you make a mod app, & if you do wait and make a mod app by then make your reasoning's on why you want to be a mod & what you will do to help the community longer and more descripted then just "I will be on all day"

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Overpowered Deadeye   Fri May 27, 2016 10:43 am

Too short. Not enough play time, and you were recently banned like 4 days ago.

Try again a few months down the line. Hop on the teamspeak and get to know some of the staff as well.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Overpowered Deadeye   Fri May 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Your avatar reminds me of bestigold.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Overpowered Deadeye   Fri May 27, 2016 3:39 pm

In my opinion, I wouldn't like you to have you on the staff, despite staying on for 5 months. From what I think of this app, I feel you are not prepared for staffing. The app just shows the immaturity of taking responsibility when you have staff powers, in my opinion.

In all honesty, who knows what the future has for us. Possibly by then you'll understand how the server works, you'll know more of our staffs, and have relations individually including myself, and lastly having no offenses that makes the staffs hate you for. By then, I think you would be typing paragraphs on the new mod app. So for now I'm going to -1 this and wait until the time is right.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Overpowered Deadeye   Fri May 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Chess wrote:
Your avatar reminds me of bestigold.

pls no

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application Overpowered Deadeye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1