HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 10:34 am

Server:Fallout Decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:78967065

Your RP Name:Wendy Walsh

Their SteamID:I do not have one

Their RP Name:Wandering Wilson,Mikaudo

Date of incident:5/27/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 12:10 AM

Time Zone:MST UTC/GMT 7 hours

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:It was 12:10 Am for me when I was playing postnuke rp. I was about to log off when Mikaudo killed me. I asked why and it was a hit because I had a competing vendor. Wilson doesn't have a mic so he gives a single text warning which stated "Wendy pls move your vendor." I did not pay attention to this as I was talking to someone else when he said this. Then he puts a hit on me and I die. The rule about hits on vendors states:

[4] Someone has  a vendor selling similar items to your vendor. The competing  vendor must be within a 20 PHX plate square radius of your vendor, and you must give them in in-text warning making it clear that you will place a hit on them if they don't move their vendor. (After making a threat however, you cannot move your vendor closer to there's if they have moved away/are trying to do so.)

First of all The only Item on my vendor was a dollar being sold for 1000 scrap which is not a similar item to any of Wilson's items in his vendor and I dont think the message "Wendy pls move your vendor." makes it clear that a hit will be placed on you. (Mind you he only said this message once before calling a hitman on me a minute later) I think this was unfair as it was never made clear to me that a hit would be placed on me if I did not move my vendor and I was given no time to even move my vendor before placing a hit on me. Also my vendor was not competing against his because AGAIN the only Item I was selling was a DOLLAR. To top it all off the my vending machine and Wilsons vending machine was seperated by a building I mean an ENTIRE building my vendor was on one building opposite of the building that Wilsons vendor was on. Did I forget to mention that the building that my vending machine was on was MY PROPERTY? Why should I have to move a vendor that was not close to your vendor and was on my property. I owned the building my vendor was on and I think having to move a vendor which is on another building from your vendor is entirely bullshit. This is why I think Wandering Wilson is violating and trying to bend the vendor rule in his favor. Now that I have talked about Wilson its time to talk about  Mikaudo.

Mikaudo You are the one that killed me because a hit was placed on me. Mikaudo since the hit that was placed on me was invalid you could be subject to punishment as well. Mikaudo Since your the one who killed me and got my items I want the following items back that you took from me. If you do not give my items back Mikaudo I will make another player report.

I want the following Items back:

MK2 Combat armor
MK2 Combat armor helmet
10MM SMG
KS-23
M24
FireAxe
One box of 7.62 51MM

I want these items given back or refunded as soon as possible.

If you have anything to add to my player report I would love to hear from you in the comments. If you are Mikaudo or Wandering Wilson I would love to hear your arguments. Btw if you want to know these events took place on Postnuke Metro Dry.
I am going to be playing Fallout Decay mostly today So you have alot Of time to reach out and talk to me. Thats the same for admins. "Thanks and have fun!"-Gaben
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 10:40 am

Mikado*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Yeah, if you had a dollar being sold in your vendor, and he didn't have anything of the like, then it's invalid.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 12:53 pm

Opsan wrote:
Yeah, if you had a dollar being sold in your vendor, and he didn't have anything of the like, then it's invalid.
He had a dollar inserted into his vender as well for 1k of each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 12:55 pm

Also, he gave you 10-15 seconds. You never responded at all and just backhanded wandering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 1:02 pm

also yes it was in range as well.
Back to top Go down
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 1:31 pm

The only way to check this is by logs, if he told you that he is going to place the hit its valid, if he didn't it's not valid, time will tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 2:52 pm

Well okay Wendy one to go against you, you were breaking a rule about storing a dollar for 1k of each. Which means it's called vending storage which is a no no.

If you had similar items within an vending machine and was competing, then it would be valid. But knowing Wendy only sold/stored a dollar for 1k of each, there wouldn't really be much stuff to compete with. I mean who the heck, would sell a dollar for 1k of each while you on the other hand wouldn't have a dollar, or... possibly selling a dollar for 50 of each. I think it's a win win for you right? There's no need for a hit....I don't care about the 20 PHX plate square radius is within the radius of you getting a hit. But the only thing I stress about is IF THEY ARE SELLING SIMILAR ITEMS LIKE COFFEE OR AMMO OR POSSIBLY FIREARMS..... HE HAD A DOLLAR OF 1k OF EACH, YOU EITHER DON'T HAVE IT, OR YOU'RE SELLING IT FOR 50 OF EACH OR SO. (Not angry in anyway, I'm just making it more noticeable)

[4] Someone has  a vendor selling similar items to your vendor. The competing  vendor must be within a 20 PHX plate square radius of your vendor, and you must give them in in-text warning making it clear that you will place a hit on them if they don't move their vendor. (After making a threat however, you cannot move your vendor closer to there's if they have moved away/are trying to do so.)

That's all Smile

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Who had their vendor set up first? Also, there's no rule about vendor storage in the actual rules.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 5:08 pm

God damn it. My is broken. I look like a silhouette.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 5:12 pm

For you Opsan, [3] You can only place items in the vending machine that you actually intend to sell. You are not permitted to use the vending machine to store items, IE, Put oranges in the machine and try to sell it for 1000 of each resource. (It's under Vending Machine)

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Wolven wrote:
For you Opsan, [3] You can only place items in the vending machine that you actually intend to sell. You are not permitted to use the vending machine to store items, IE, Put oranges  in the machine and try to sell it for 1000 of each resource. (It's under Vending Machine)

Ah, ctrl f fails me again.

Okay, but still. Who had his/her vending machine placed down first?

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Opsan wrote:
Wolven wrote:
For you Opsan, [3] You can only place items in the vending machine that you actually intend to sell. You are not permitted to use the vending machine to store items, IE, Put oranges  in the machine and try to sell it for 1000 of each resource. (It's under Vending Machine)

Ah, ctrl f fails me again.

Okay, but still. Who had his/her vending machine placed down first?
Wandering.
Back to top Go down
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Wolven wrote:
For you Opsan, [3] You can only place items in the vending machine that you actually intend to sell. You are not permitted to use the vending machine to store items, IE, Put oranges in the machine and try to sell it for 1000 of each resource. (It's under Vending Machine)
then both Wendy and Wilson broke a rule cause according to yummy
Yummy wrote:
He had a dollar inserted into his vender as well for 1k of each.
Wilson had a dollar in his vendor for 1000 each as well

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YouthePaladin

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sat May 28, 2016 8:28 pm

Legit, they're both in trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sun May 29, 2016 7:05 am

[Accepted] You'll be refunded.
Also you're incorrect Wolfie, that isn't necessarily vendor storage.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]   Sun May 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Yeah, putting something that's worth 0 weight doesn't count because there's no reason to store that other than for lols. A bunch of people including me at one point put bottlecaps or dollars in vendors at 1k
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player report on Wandering wilson [Accepted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1