HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 An Apology to Bizzclaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:26 pm

It all started back about 5 hours ago from right when I post this that me, Varg and Tanuki were having an engaging conversation about stuff that no one else gave a shit about. It was all wonderful, but one topic interested me more than any other. Tanuki said she heard Bizzclaw and a couple other admins talk about the kick-in swep, and how it could, in theory, be the 6th strength skill upgrade. I was ecstatic! I loved the idea, not having to use lockpicks, and kicking zombies all around. Around 5:30 everyone left so I did as well, and I came back at around 8:30-9:00 where I was on the server trying to get a working turret. (It took over 2000 of each, but I finally did it!) Afterwards, I was bored so I was saying stuff near Bizzclaw like "it would be pretty sweet if I could kick-in doors without a lockpick" and stuff like that. I was expecting a response like "Wait, how do you know about it?" or "Whoa, I was just talking about that!" Or something that like. Instead all I got was a mad Bizz, and a drop from the sky. I guess I worded it in a way that made it seem like I was begging for the kick swep, but Bizzclaw got pissed at me. I was too much of a wuss to say sorry in-game so I figured why not on the forums, at least there I could actually think about what I say.

Sorry about that Bizzclaw, I didn't realize that it sounded like I was begging for Kick-in swep.

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiruclanz



Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-08-04

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:11 pm

If that story is 100% true, it sounds like Bizz overreacted.

I don't know both sides, so don't anyone get pissed at me. You know who you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 413
Join date : 2013-05-10

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Hey real quick question. Why does it say "You know who you are." at the end of your post? May I ask whom you may be referring to.

__________________________
If you wish to go FAST go alone. If you want to go FAR go together.
Die with fear in your heart, or win with blood on your hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiruclanz



Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-08-04

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:55 pm

:F|F: Arisen Demon wrote:
Hey real quick question. Why does it say "You know who you are." at the end of your post? May I ask whom you may be referring to.
PoliceDonuts. He takes everything I say to someone that might sound somewhat aggressive (even if it isn't) as flaming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:18 pm

I feel the same way. I feel like if I say ANYTHING someone's gonna get mad or something. I've been called everything in the book on the server, douchebag, dick, asshole, faggot, loser, cunt, etc... And I don't even try to be a dick or anything. Kind of sucks actually. :/

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiruclanz



Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-08-04

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:51 am

Opsan wrote:
I feel the same way. I feel like if I say ANYTHING someone's gonna get mad or something. I've been called everything in the book on the server, douchebag, dick, asshole, faggot, loser, cunt, etc... And I don't even try to be a dick or anything. Kind of sucks actually. :/
Same here. I might've made a couple jokes. People got mad so I apologized.

Days later I get permabanned without a warning or anything, even though I hadn't done anything for days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1643
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:27 am

Dude... you didn't have to put something on the forums, I was just in a grouchy mood cause I had been up for 24+ hours trying to fix my sleeping schedule. You said it like "Man suuuure wish I didn't have to pick lock doors. Would be pretty nice if I could just.. kick them down". I just wasn't in a good mood so I got off and secluded myself in single player games until I could sleep. You shouldn't be apologizing, you did nothing wrong. kiruclanz is right, I was being rash and I'm sorry about that. :\

Now to answer the concerns of the kick SWEP. It's an idea people keep bugging me with, but I don't like the idea; it probably won't be added. If you guys really want it, put a suggestion on the suggestions sub forum and actually give me some good ideas about it's use and it my be considered. However, as of now I'm not too fond of the idea, but we'll see where the wind blows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
kiruclanz



Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-08-04

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:07 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
Dude... you didn't have to put something on the forums, I was just in a grouchy mood cause I had been up for 24+ hours trying to fix my sleeping schedule. You said it like "Man suuuure wish I didn't have to pick lock doors. Would be pretty nice if I could just.. kick them down". I just wasn't in a good mood so I got off and secluded myself in single player games until I could sleep. You shouldn't be apologizing, you did nothing wrong. kiruclanz is right, I was being rash and I'm sorry about that. :\

Now to answer the concerns of the kick SWEP. It's an idea people keep bugging me with, but I don't like the idea; it probably won't be added. If you guys really want it, put a suggestion on the suggestions sub forum and actually give me some good ideas about it's use and it my be considered. However, as of now I'm not too fond of the idea, but we'll see where the wind blows.
Sounds like a horrible idea and OP to me. We're probably not the only ones to think that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:54 pm

Kicking down doors seems to be a good idea to me. But doors can't be kicked down with one kick, maybe like four or five with a second between each kick.

__________________________
Res ad triarios venit

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiruclanz



Posts : 32
Join date : 2013-08-04

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Tactical Bacon wrote:
Kicking down doors seems to be a good idea to me. But doors can't be kicked down with one kick, maybe like four or five with a second between each kick.
That means it would take less than 5 seconds to break into a place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:20 pm

It would be extremely loud.

__________________________
Res ad triarios venit

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gshep

avatar

Posts : 113
Join date : 2013-07-24

PostSubject: Re: An Apology to Bizzclaw   Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:17 am

Yzma are you kidding me that's hand-carved mahogany there's no way you can just break that down.

__________________________
SHAQ AHHHHHH Savior of the Universe!

BTW, Hockey is the best sport ever, and if you don't like that, you can take it up with Owen Nolan.

Breaking Badpones:
 


Hockey:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
An Apology to Bizzclaw
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: