HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renderix

PostSubject: [Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application   Sat May 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55227114

Have you donated: No, I'm still thinking about it. My card doesn't like paypal :/

Where are you from/time zone: US East Coast: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you played: Lets see, early November would be 8 months. (Holy shit I just realized that)

How did you hear about FF: Randomly joined it.

How old are you: 15

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Warandally, Brigadier General Bacon, Kelly River/Radioactive Panda, Johann Liebert/Techlord, Mike Nespo, George, Bizzclaw, Coront and Scruffy Stevie (I can't think of any others)

Have you played on any of our other servers: Nope. :I

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?: Nope. I:

Why you wish to be Moderator: I have an actively changing sleep schedule, so I sleep for about 8-10, and stay up for 10-14. It sucks, but I'd usually be on during night. It would seem convenient.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: So, as far as I'm aware, this server uses !plogs, which I'm familiar with due to past staffing on another server, I'm not going to sugar coat it like a glazed assring and say "oh yeah I want to do good for the server and think changes need to be made, I use my powers to right the wrongs" etc. I recently got done with school, so I have a bunch of free time, except for a day or two upcoming, and almost a whole week late June, but as far as that goes I got all the time I could need. I like to get to know the players and don't judge books by their covers, I did it with Yummy, and they turned out to be a chill dude  Cool. I try to hear both sides of a story before having an opinion of it. But yeah, I'm familiar with the system, I know the rules decently, and I'm pretty much mostly available whenever.

Anything else you want to add: Kayla I swear to god if you don't write more eroticas I will poo in your toilet, and fucking clog the bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application   Sat May 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Seems pretty solid, I'll bite +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaveyWavey

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application   Sat May 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Cool guy, seems like he'd make a good mod. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.com
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application   Sat May 28, 2016 4:45 pm

+1 Cool guy and knows the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application   Sat May 28, 2016 7:19 pm

+1 chill dude,besides he has experience with being a staff member,which most of the mod applicants(besides yummy) don't have. Although i,myself,haven't gotten to know or meet mathew korms,from what i've heard of mathew(all good things,no worries), he sounds like someone you'd want on staff,especially in the nights,which is when most staff are gone or asleep. Even though he only has 8 months on the server, he has more experience then some of the noobs who only want a moderator rank so they seem cool,just to abuse it

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renderix

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application   Mon May 30, 2016 9:56 am

So, the hinges on my laptop kind of broke today, so uhhh, yeah. Kind of in the market for a new one, and I don't have much cash to spend. It might be best to place this on hiatus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renderix

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application   Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:14 pm

New PC, so it's all good now Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:58 am

Outdated. Don't think he even plays anymore. Will need to re-apply.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bubba112200

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application   Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:29 pm

RIP, You should re-apply.

[Denied] Mathew Korms (Renderix)'s Moderator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1