HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Deathclaw PAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 4:24 am

I know i'm going to get tonnes(British way of spelling ton)of hate for this, and stuff. But although you warned me that my PAC was shit,coront, i decided to revive the project cause 1. you said the intelligent deathclaws died out fifty years ago, but the fallout bible contradicts itself and even Chris Avellone,himself said, the fallout bible is non-canon. and that no one should use it for any validity of canon events.2) you kinda impeded on my RP and warandally himself said, that anyone could be able to RP as anything. and i worked on it a little bit, "fixed it", but i need to get the staff's permission to use it, and if it can only be used on events, i still will be glad to see it's use once more, as why make something if you're not gonna use it? and if you're going to say, the enclave killed them all, NO THEY DIDNT.
Two remain alive after Fallout 2, Goris and Xarn.
Xarn was the deathclaw you can kill,or free, in Navarro. Seeing how the fallout wiki says that Xarn survives the end, he must have been freed, making that quest end,canon. and Goris is also alive(duh! he is a follower,the followers almost always survive).
Anyways i also made lore docs(google docs) about where my RP deathclaw comes from:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vb0DAZh5X9VaguebRJ2SHLwnRPa0oaDnmToqgdblq7o/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zXgtGl1PA61eSwZF3kQybScTZ0RNBxgnj6UIZzM020w/edit?usp=sharing

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 10:17 am

Even though you now have the reason of why the death claw. I doubt it will get approved because of the fiasco before this.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 12:25 pm

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
I know i'm going to get tonnes(British way of spelling ton)

Honestly, I stopped reading there. Here's a picture of Luigi as a tube of toothpaste

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 3:17 pm

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
Goris is also alive(duh! he is a follower,the followers almost always survive).

For the first two games, this isn't true. In the Fallout 1 Canon, all permanent companions died on the Vault Dweller's journey, or were never recruited at all. The only reason we found out about this was because of Fallout 2's manual which had the Vault Dweller's memoirs that recounted the events of the game. Tycho and Katja were not mentioned, Dogmeat died to a laser wire, and Ian was killed by super mutants.

The same is also most likely true for Fallout 2, as they were made by the same people. And you can't see they almost always survive because we don't know the canon for companions in Fallout 3 & 4 either.

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
Xarn was the deathclaw you can kill,or free, in Navarro. Seeing how the fallout wiki says that Xarn survives the end, he must have been freed, making that quest end,canon.

Erm, could you please point me to where it says that? I looked and I couldn't find it. If it were 100% canon that Xarn gets out of the Enclave base, the likeliness for him to survive in Fallout is pretty small seeing as how he's a deathclaw.

Oh, and in the event if they did survive it's irrelevant because the gene wouldn't pass on if they mated with other deathclaws because there are no living female intelligent deathclaws. Both parties have to have the genetic alteration for it to work.

And to address what you wrote in those google docs, Please explain to me why there are intelligent deathclaws there and how they got there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 3:50 pm

Honestly, I agree with what SilentGhost57 said in game:
"Why would you want to play as a giant deathclaw, that's fucking stupid. Either play as a human or a ghoul"

Seriously please just fucking stop with the deathclaw bullshit. I specifically remember you saying that you don't RP. Which means that no matter what story you come up with, you're a player that does not RP. Which technically means that the fallout lore does not impact your character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 4:15 pm

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
"I'm going to ignore you, Boss of all staff and forums under owner, because someone under your rank said what I was doing was ok in the past. Here is some unrelated lore that I think totally has bearing in this case even though you have made it very clear that isn't the deciding factor."

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Bill Andrews wrote:
seriously please just fucking stop with the deathclaw bullshit. I specifically remember you saying that you don't RP. Which means that no matter what story you come up with, you're a player that does not RP. Which technically means that the fallout lore does not impact your character.
i do RP. besides i don't want this to be a flame war. if you don't have anything nice to contribute, don't contribute.

Coront wrote:
Please explain to me why there are intelligent deathclaws there and how they got there.
it says that father Milligan(creator of The Order of the Black Rock) was fed up with Gruthar's leadership(Gruthar was Goris' father),so he,too, left the vault, and passed Navarro and Chicago on the way, and he had a female intelligent one(didn't bother to give this one a name cause she is only important in the fact she is the parent of my RP character).Evidence:(Milligan questioned Gruthar’s leadership and his protection of humans, and after assembling a group, left his home,and after a short 3 weeks of traveling, Milligan found home in Navarro, but some of the deathclaws felt that Milligan was too militant of a leader and left, the breeder of the group,met Xarn and had two eggs, then she, too, left the group.)
Coront wrote:
Erm, could you please point me to where it says that? I looked and I couldn't find it. If it were 100% canon that Xarn gets out of the Enclave base, the likeliness for him to survive in Fallout is pretty small seeing as how he's a deathclaw.
from the Fallout Wiki article on Talking Deathclaws:Xarn, a deathclaw kept in Navarro under the custody of Dr. Schreber, and Goris are the only intelligent deathclaws in the whole Fallout canon to survive the end of Fallout 2, depending on certain actions of the Chosen One. According to chapter six of Fallout Bible, they did not reproduce, and were the last of their kind. Although chapter five says otherwise.
ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:
Even though you now have the reason of why the death claw. I doubt it will get approved because of the fiasco before this.
i know. but i didn't feel like i should quit before making another attempt at getting the ability to RP as a intelligent(or talking) deathclaw

Bill Andrews wrote:
"Why would you want to play as a giant deathclaw, that's fucking stupid. Either play as a human or a ghoul"

I like the appeal of giant fallout creatures, and i believe the server needs some intelligent talking deathclaws in the RP.
And i also have screenshots:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 6:36 pm

Coront's rank I believe is Equal or better than a Co-owner. No CSC or lower can ever give you permission. stop ignoring the staff.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 6:50 pm

You're just wasting your time making this pac

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 8:15 pm

ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:
Coront's rank I believe is Equal or better than a Co-owner. No CSC or lower can ever give you permission. stop ignoring the staff.
yet, when i made my ghoul PAC,which i lost, crucible said it was alright to use and the PAC rules say an CSC or higher can approve your pac,so yeah....
Echiarenza wrote:
You're just wasting your time making this pac
i don't think i am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Stop. Being a deathclaw doesn't make you special. lol

Also eat my ass. Anyone can contribute what they want. He's not trying to flame. He's telling you straight up. This shit with the deathclaw is fucking annoying, and quite frankly, your stubbornness, and inability to recognize that shows that you're not willing to accept any "contributions" unless they fit your narrative.

You want some input? Here's mine: This shit's getting old now. Move on, be a fucking piece of burnt toast instead.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Just, stop. You don't need to be some stupid special snowflake with a bullshit backstory that is getting pulled out of your ass more then Chinese with laxatives in them. Ghoul or human, maybe super mutant if accepted by higher ups as not cancer. Even then, you'll still get shot.

GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Sun May 29, 2016 9:28 pm

i really dont care for this post, im offically done

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Tue May 31, 2016 12:31 am

make this, be cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Tue May 31, 2016 12:59 am

this is also why my deathclaw PAC and rp could work:
"In a March 11, 2002 update, John Deiley (the creator and designer of much of the talking deathclaw content) wrote:
In any case, there is a chance that two intelligent deathclaws survived to continue on the species. I realize that they are both males, but that is fine. When they were engineered by the Enclave, the intelligence gene was made male specific and dominant. What this means is: Any intelligent male that mated with a non-intelligent female would (most likely) produce intelligent offspring."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Tue May 31, 2016 1:38 am

GhostlyGhoul wrote:
"In a March 11, 2002 update, John Deiley (the creator and designer of much of the talking deathclaw content) wrote:
In any case, there is a chance that two intelligent deathclaws survived to continue on the species. I realize that they are both males, but that is fine. When they were engineered by the Enclave, the intelligence gene was made male specific and dominant. What this means is: Any intelligent male that mated with a non-intelligent female would (most likely) produce intelligent offspring."

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Tue May 31, 2016 1:41 am

GhostlyGhoul wrote:

You should stop trying to make this work since you really, really aren't the first to come up with this asinine concept on postnuke. Make a different pac, and one that isn't fucking edgy bullshit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Deathclaw PAC   Tue May 31, 2016 1:46 am

GhostlyGhoul wrote:

[DENIED]

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Deathclaw PAC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1