6/1/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
Around 3 PM

Time Zone:
EST

Length of Ban:
4 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
I'm in a war against Phoenix Co and Brotherhood of Steel. I had a conflict earlier against someone and they were shooting into my base through a window, I returned fire, we fought and died a couple times blah blah blah. Something irrelevant happened so my attention was no longer fully on this fighting, but that problem (If you really want to know what that whole thing is about just ask me). In this instance where I 'combat logged' I was sitting in my base and Ulysses was shooting me through my window, it wasn't doing a whole lot of damage so I just nudged to the side and ignored it because of course I was focusing on other things and trying to get information. I wanted to get some answers to the questions I had regarding the other issue so I ran up into a protected part of my base and logged out within a minute or so of hearing the last shots go through my window. Leon says that I logged when I was sitting downstairs near the window but I'm not even shitting you I went up stairs into the middle room (This was on the disaster map inside of the largest building in town) and logged. I only saw Ulysses during this ENTIRE thing, Leon says he was shooting me through the window but I didn't even see him, that part may be because I had a 3 prop thick wall with a thick chain material on it so I could still see through. As soon as I logged I was instantly pulled into a channel with Leon and a bunch of other staff and was asked "Where did you go?" I told them I went to get on my main (which was where I went to get information about that other problem I was focused on) and was told that I combat logged so I quickly apologized and said I would get back on that character and even give the attackers my loot. I got on that character, gave the attacker my loot, and was banned for four days.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
I wish.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban - Nixinized [Expired]   Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:18 pm

Just wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban - Nixinized [Expired]   Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:59 pm

For some people, it's about principles. You admitted to your mistake, and you were willing to give your loot to them, so while I don't necessarily agree with the admin's verdict. I still respect it. Your best option is to wait it out.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban - Nixinized [Expired]   Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:27 am

Sad RIP Nick Brawk <3

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban - Nixinized [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1