HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Suggestion   Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:07 pm

I believe it is "Stupid" That if you "Desert" A faction during a war that you can get killed for 2 or 3 days. Reason:

1. The leader of the faction could not be on again and you would not be able to leave peacefully.
2. You (Like i did) Could just get on and be oblivious that a war started, walk to a town and get shot.
3. Your faction can just not tell you or anything and you get shot and when you leave you still get shot but by both sides.
4. Either way you can die and what if i dont want to die?
5. There is absolutley no reason why i would get shot for "Deserting" A faction by a war they are in. If i dont have any knowledge, SINCE IM A RECRUIT, there is no reason to kill me, i do not know anything about the war, the other faction warring us, or anything. So the rp (OR real life) Reasons and dudded and what if i dont feel like dealing with the shit because thats not what i signed up for? O its not real life you cant just back out. YOUR FUCKING STUCK UNTIL THE LEADER GETS BACK! AND GOD KNOWS HOW LONG THAT WILL BE!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:58 pm

I disagree. War is an inherent risk associated with being in a faction. If you weren't willing to die for them, you probably shouldn't have offered them your loyalty, instead working as a private contractor.

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:12 pm

If you join a faction you are agreeing to fight and die for them. No one wants to recruit people who will just abandon the faction in times of war. When you get on just make sure you check the community tab and see if you're in a war. I know this might seem like a bit of a chore to remember every time you log on but it's worth it if it saves your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Don't join a faction if you don't want to fight a war. When you join a faction, you pledge your loyalty to everybody in the group, and cowering out of the fighting will make your faction wonder why they even keep you around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:58 am

Delyriouz111 wrote:
I believe it is "Stupid" That if you "Desert" A faction during a war that you can get killed for 2 or 3 days. Reason:

1. The leader of the faction could not be on again and you would not be able to leave peacefully.
2. You (Like i did) Could just get on and be oblivious that a war started, walk to a town and get shot.
3. Your faction can just not tell you or anything and you get shot and when you leave you still get shot but by both sides.
4. Either way you can die and what if i dont want to die?
5. There is absolutley no reason why i would get shot for "Deserting" A faction by a war they are in. If i dont have any knowledge, SINCE IM A RECRUIT, there is no reason to kill me, i do not know anything about the war, the other faction warring us, or anything. So the rp (OR real life) Reasons and dudded and what if i dont feel like dealing with the shit because thats not what i signed up for? O its not real life you cant just back out. YOUR FUCKING STUCK UNTIL THE LEADER GETS BACK! AND GOD KNOWS HOW LONG THAT WILL BE!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

where is the suggestion? All I see is a opinion post/complaint scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1