kiruclanz

PostSubject: Removal of ban Kiruclanz   Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Server: PNRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10987303
Your RP Name: Kiruclanz

Date of incident: Don't know
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A
Time Zone: EST -5

Well, a few days ago I joined the 117th Legion. Alaska & Demon raid us, then PoliceDonuts accepts the war and we fight for a bit. I start making jokes over OOC like "asslika when u gon apolojizz" after a few times he tells me in all caps that if I don't stop "complaining like a bitch" I would get a permaban. I say "Okay, sorry. It was just a joke." The war ends, and Police suddenly changes attitude and begins to demand I be kicked out of the faction for "causing a war" and annoying him.

The next day I start saying jokes (that I shouldn't have, I am sorry) about how Alaska & Demon are jerks for raiding me and stuff. Let me say this again, they were jokes. Alaska tells me to stop talking about it, so I do, and apologize and say I will never bring it up again.

After talking with Police, he starts spreading rumors of how I said things like "Alaska is a terrible admin" and things of the sort, when I never did and there is absolutely no proof of me saying it whatsoever.

After Police complains and calls me a bitchy faggot who should leave the whole server on multiple occasions, there's eventually a vote to kick me out of the faction. It ends with me staying in the faction and everyone starts getting along.

Next day I find out I've been permentally banned for hating the server and the community or something, when all I did was make a couple jokes about Alaska & Demon raiding me, which never contained anything about them being bad admins or the server itself being bad. I love this server and (most of) its staff. All the admins are good admins, and I respect them. And even though I do have some negetive feelings about them, they still do their jobs well.

I apologize for my actions and would like to be unbanned from the server because I find it so, so fun. I promise to not cause any more drama in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neil K

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Kiruclanz   Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:46 pm

I support this, Kiruclanz has not broken any server rules.  I believe that somebody should not be permabanned from the server for just a simple annoyance, and I've seen that he's ended the "annoyance".  I've never had any problems with Kiruclanz, and I've never seen him do anything douchey.  I would appreciate it, if not an unban, at least a simple reason that's not "LOL HES A DOUCHEBAG". Honestly, I think I've been more annoying than Kiruclanz, I deserve this more than him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tactical Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Kiruclanz   Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:07 pm

"when all I did was make a couple jokes about Alaska & Demon raiding me"

You made a lot of jokes, though I'm somewhat certain that they were somewhat friendly. But on the other hand, don't make jokes like that to someone you don't really know, other wise they'll probably take it seriously. Before the war you asked Alaska over OOC, "omgz i can haz mah groob bak plz kthxbai," and that seriously bugged him. And finally, the only reason why you got permabanned is because you didn't heed Alaska's warning, which is obvious, but seriously, when your talking to someone like Alaska, don't take a permaban as a joke, unless your good friends.

Never pet a burning dog.

Feels fuckin' good to kill I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Kiruclanz   Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Tactical Bacon wrote:
"when all I did was make a couple jokes about Alaska & Demon raiding me"

You made a lot of jokes, though I'm somewhat certain that they were somewhat friendly. But on the other hand, don't make jokes like that to someone you don't really know, other wise they'll probably take it seriously. Before the war you asked Alaska over OOC, "omgz i can haz mah groob bak plz kthxbai," and that seriously bugged him. And finally, the only reason why you got permabanned is because you didn't heed Alaska's warning, which is obvious, but seriously, when your talking to someone like Alaska, don't take a permaban as a joke, unless your good friends.
I stopped when they told me to, and when they noted that they were uncomfortable and offended, I apologized personally to them, and both privately and publically to them.

Also, I did heed Alaska's warning. Demon even noted himself that I was banned because I was acting like that days ago, even though I haven't said anything since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Kiruclanz   Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:59 pm

Oh yeah, I remember this, it was on occult. I didn't really pay attention to most of it, but Alaska or Demon (Can't remember) did say to stop or he would get a permaban, then Kiruclanz stopped.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Kiruclanz   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:02 pm

...Then you got on later and began flaming again. And again, and again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Kiruclanz   Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:49 am

Alaska XCIII wrote:
...Then you got on later and began flaming again. And again, and again.
I stopped calling you names, and soon later I stopped all of it and even apologized. I haven't said anything to either you or Demon for 3 days, unless it was "Hello" or if it was an apology. You permabanned me DAYS later after I stopped all of it. Ask anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Kiruclanz   Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:39 am

The last thing you said to me, which was the last time I was on with you, was "Oh, great.... Alaska's on...." and then you started saying things like "Me: Hi alaska! Alaska: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKER"

Which is not okay, at all. I do not talk to players like that, and I have never responded to an innocent statement like that at all.

Also, you were banned by the owner of the server, so I would suggest talking to him about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII
kiruclanz

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Kiruclanz   Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:36 pm

Alaska XCIII wrote:
The last thing you said to me, which was the last time I was on with you, was "Oh, great.... Alaska's on...." and then you started saying things like "Me: Hi alaska! Alaska: SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKER"

Which is not okay, at all. I do not talk to players like that, and I have never responded to an innocent statement like that at all.

Also, you were banned by the owner of the server, so I would suggest talking to him about it.
I'm sorry for saying that, I hadn't remembered that particular moment until now.

I don't want to bother Bizzclaw, and it would be unprofessional to add him just to say "unban pl0x kthx" So I would prefer if he would look at my ban appeal instead, because that's what the appeals are for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban Kiruclanz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1