HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:40 pm

:This appeal was written on May 24, 2016 but due to new user terms, I was unable to post on forums for 7 days:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126377072

Rp Name: Earthworm McGhoulson

Date of Incident: (As of May 24, 2016) 1-3 days prior

Time of Incident: Mid afternoon ~1:00pm

Timezone: Pacific standard time(PST)

Length of Ban: 1 Year (365 days +1 hour)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: A small conflict built between myself, my friends and fellows, and a group of other players ensued and lasted for more than an hour. To put the situation bluntly, I and (friends) were being harassed (or claimed as "baited"/trolled) for hours on end. Within this time, the opposing group of players killed us(and others), Bent rules to remain safe from prosecution, minged upon us, and some many other things that occurred only to cause grief to myself and (friends). I must admit, at the time, frustration guided me to break nlr x4, attempt Rdm x1 (if it can be classified as Rdm because under the circumstances, some might call it justified), and be considered minging. I would like to formally apologize for each and every rule I did break and may have broken under full responsibility of my actions. But, shall it be noted, I did not intentionally break rules for entertainment, grief, Minging(purposefully), etc. Rather to ask them to leave my fellows and I alone(end harassment).(:from my point of view: These true intentions can Indefinitely be witnessed in the evidence((video ~ 10:57 - 11:15)). After this Flagship event, I began a new with a new friend some 20 minutes later, but the trolling/harassment continued until I attempted to forcefully keep them away from me via props, thus led to an admin being called by the opposing group of players(successfully) and myself being banned. BUT Something that I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH, i am not seeking justice, nor a sit, nor retribution. I would like to STRESS that instead, i would much rather prefer to move on and play peacefully, leaving all of this behind.

Evidence Gathered: Note - We did try to speak to an admin, whether they did not want to respond or were not available.

This event involved the banning of a player amongst the other group(documentation of event occuring): (Forum link) http://www.frostburnt.com/t3271-the-whole-mess-for-torres-and-cucc#25629

NOTE - Video begins after inital acts of minging executed by opposing group (of course they would not incriminate themselves)
Video evidence from the Point of View of the opposing group: (as i can clearly be seen throughout) https://youtu.be/-XYW4KR3BwI

Please view before Video evidence removed

Thank you for your time and reviewing my appeal

Edit - Video Evidence was removed (incriminating "player" recording more than anyone)
~The time stamp 10:57 - 11:15 within the video showed my self pasting a 3D2D textscreen visably in front of player which read " (Player) & (Player) are banned from the premise for harrassment and to avoid further conflict" and then myself asking them to leave, which (he) did.(As shown in video)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:21 am

This seems like way too long of a ban for a thing like this, but I'll ask around.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iopsd89

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:55 pm

I was a witness to this and what he is saying is true i think this ban is unfair as what he did was not worth a year long ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:50 am

Dear moderators,
It has been a full 22 days since my ban. Judging by recent ban appeals and their collective results, the term that would've been enacted for my offence would be no longer than a few days. As this is my first offence,(by observation) moderators often add a leniency factor to their responses and sincerity is acceptable. I am indeed sincere as I have patiently waited these 22 days checking forums routinely and proclaiming my apology in the appeal itself. If it is not apparent, I would indeed like to continue playing on Fallout decay. So now, I ask for a response.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:22 pm

GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 22 EVERYONE!

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:28 pm

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:29 pm

FUCK I WAS GOIN WAIT TO POST THAT YOU MEME

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Although I should be disgruntled lol, thats good fun ospan Hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:10 am

AYyeee WaD uP, iTs been 32 fuken days since my ban bb(s) and still no verdiCT? Wat kinda bullshet.
GIMEMEE AN A Nswer u BUy 1 GeT 1 50% oFF Crouching BUtt liCkers.

Thank you for your time bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:20 am

35 days :^/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:21 am

*cough*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:12 pm

ANy time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:13 pm

HOLY SHIT A NEW RECORD!!!!!!!!1

seriously though, bumping is ok, but you're overdoing it my dude.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:27 pm

I kinda agree with him tho, not a signal thing has been said to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:45 pm

Let him wait.  It's quite entertaining to watch him lose it.

EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:48 pm

You'll be unbanned soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Ayyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm

EliasBurning, Thank you for reviewing this thread
lahree, I appreciate your understanding
Mike simms ;-; , i call it desperation and frustration, find me on soundcloud
Sterben, I say this from the kindness of my heart, Dont be a cunt(:

Removal or shortening of ban (Fisted Pineapple) [Accepted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1