HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jwalker216

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:31 pm

In-game Name: Jwalker

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:58766678

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended): No i have not

Where are you from/time zone: EST

How long have you played: since 2012 (4 years)

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) friends, mainly silentghost and fubar

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) brig, Aesop, Alaska (old)

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) just pn/fdecay

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Yes a few times but all of these situations were quickly resolved and either i was found innocent or was warned and no further problems have arose.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I've been playing for a long time and would like to take on a new responsibility. I'm also interested in providing useful insight to player conflicts. Aseop also suggested me to reapply in order to give fair opinions on a variety of situations (mainly combat)

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: many people would agree that I am very fair and nice to people out of character. Even though some may not be fond of me due to some of my in character actions, I do not feel my chances of being considered for this position should be hurt. This is especially true considering I follow the rules and understand them fully. Again I feel i am fair and overall a nice guy out of character and would love to help new players.

Anything else you want to add: I was suggested to reapply by Aseop so i hope i can be recognized as a qualified applicant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jwalker216

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Just to clarify i do know many other admins and moderators such as bizzclaw but the ones listed are those who i mainly associate with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:13 pm

+1 I could see JWalker doing very well as a mod. He would handle players very well because he has a lot of patience and that is definitely needed in this server and community in general. He knows the rules and is always willing to accept criticism when needed by his superiors. I also realized when playing with JWalker that he thinks before he acts and if something does not seem right then he will not do it unless he asks his superiors about it first. This is also very important in staff in my opinion because it prevents further conflicts and all problems in general when it comes to admin sits, bans, etc. This is not just because he is my friend. This is because I honestly believe he could do very well as a moderator on the server. If I don't think someone or something would benefit the server then I would be honest and say so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:18 pm

Why don't you hop on the teamspeak and meet other staff. People would like to get to know you OOC. Right now I'll have to stay neutral because I really don't know you much out of character. Though when I had you in sits you were very cooperative and pretty knowledgable of the rules.

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:32 pm

It will have to be a +1/2 for me, leaning towards a +1. Jwalker overall is a great guy and from what I have seen from him is that he is pretty knowledgable when it comes to the rules. Just some advice for a solid plus one from me is getting on team speak more and getting more involved in the community like moo moo said. For example, get involved in rp and events or just getting to know more of the people who interact in the community that is Frostburnt Foundation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:15 pm

-1 Too immature, we already have plenty of youngsters as staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:33 pm

What are you talking about? Jwalker is mature. I've never seen him rage and he's always patient with people. He also knows the rules.+support from me J
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:52 pm

+1 Not retarded

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Immature? Youngster? Ok for one thing he is 17, that is definitely not young for this community. And please explain how having so called "youngsters" has done us wrong in the staff position. And Jwalker sure can be immature at times but that's because it's a game and he wants to have fun, I have talked to him before and he can be just fine. Also, almost every single staff member is within a 3-4 year age difference of Jwalker so, if Jwalker is too young he shouldn't be staff because there are other staff members that "young"? and apparently that's bad? Because if Jwalker is too young you want some staff team gone because of an age? It's not the age that matters, it's the attitude. So, what I'm trying to say is that this community runs perfectly fine if not better with young people in a staff position. So I'm sorry but you are just going to have to live with the staff team you got if you have a serious issue with it, talk to the co-owners and the founder of this community or just leave. I'm very confused with your reasoning, obviously I'm missing something, if you could explain that would be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:17 pm

QuincyBincy wrote:
Immature? Youngster? Ok for one thing he is 17, that is definitely not young for this community. And please explain how having so called "youngsters" has done us wrong in the staff position. And Jwalker sure can be immature at times but that's because it's a game and he wants to have fun, I have talked to him before and he can be just fine. Also, almost every single staff member is within a 3-4 year age difference of Jwalker so, if Jwalker is too young he shouldn't be staff because there are other staff members that "young"? and apparently that's bad? Because if Jwalker is too young you want some staff team gone because of an age? It's not the age that matters, it's the attitude. So, what I'm trying to say is that this community runs perfectly fine if not better with young people in a staff position. So I'm sorry but you are just going to have to live with the staff team you got if you have a serious issue with it, talk to the co-owners and the founder of this community or just leave. I'm very confused with your reasoning, obviously I'm missing something, if you could explain that would be great.

Allow me to answer for him. His reasoning is as follows: This guy has fucked me a lot in-game, because I can't aim and now I'm taking it out on him by down voting his application.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:05 pm

I would give him a +1 for being one of the few people who are raiders trying to get staff, although as past would dictate "anyone who is a raider never gets staff"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:04 pm

+1 He's a good guy and I have trust he will support the server and represent what it stands for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmorr44

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:41 pm

+1 can be a good rep for being a raider cunt, thats a compliment, so it contradicts "raiders never get into staff"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Get to know more people. If you know more staff then put them down. I don't think Ive talked to you once in TS or in game so I'm going to be neutral. You seem to only stick with your group of people which is an issue for me and makes me question if you would make a good staff member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jwalker216

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:33 pm

Haha thanks jmorr I appreciate it.

And thanks for the feed back Katerina and mister moo moo, I have been getting to know more staff lately and have been on the frost burnt team speak more. I've been talking to a variety of staff including Leon price and Ice (talk to ice in the other team speak we use). Also I've gotten to know mike nespo/jack Shepard more and we've gotten to be pretty good friends. I'd love to meet new people on Ts whenever I'm on.

Also even though I may not be super close with all of the staff members I feel like that could definetly develope more if I was given the opportunity to become mod. I'm just looking for a shot to prove that I have what it takes and am knowledgeable of the rules and responsible enough to take on a position with more power. Thanks again for all of the support!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cattleking123

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:32 pm

+support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:55 am

Outdated. Will need to re-apply if he even wants staff anymore.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application Jwalker216
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1