HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Banned Unfairly Micheal Vault [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VaultBoy

PostSubject: Banned Unfairly Micheal Vault [Accepted]   Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Server:Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID:I dont need to be unbanned really i can wait

Your RP Name:Micheal Vault

Date of incident: 6/4/16

Time of incident : around 10:00

Time Zone:Mountain Time

Length of Ban:1440
I just want you to understand it was a war i did not deserve to be banned for helping a friend kill a person for non valid reason we declared war.
And i can wait the 24 minutes i just want you to see this though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned Unfairly Micheal Vault [Accepted]   Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:33 pm

I got this situation solved, and I would apologize for my clumsiness. I am sorry for mistakenly banning you and you were not at fault from what you said. It was for a different person.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Banned Unfairly Micheal Vault [Accepted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1