PostSubject: Removal of ban Alcatraz [Expired]   Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:44 pm

Server:

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124895142 22:39
Your RP Name: Alcatraz

Length of ban: 2 Days
Date of incident: (6//7/2016)
Time of incident (13:25/2:00PM-3:00PM EST
Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Well it started when a guy names Christafer von strager or somthing like that, well me and a friend where walking and we stop in front of Von well he pulled a gun and threatened to kill us. so you know i went to a wastelander and ask him if he would take a hit for me and i gave him my reason and paid him, well he went up to Von and killed him well about a min later i walk into the sit and hes is mad because he got killed; well moo looked into it and he said the hit was valid but von was not happy so through the whole sit that took over 10 mins, he was insulting both in game and ooc and i got pissed so i warned him once saying if you insult  me again sit or not you will be sorry well he continued for another five mins so i was like hell with it and i warned him again but i said if you insult me again you will die and when i said that i sent a msg in admin chat he was gagged but after he was ungagged he was still insulting so i walked up to him and killed him, now i do know that was still considered killing in a sit but attacking me after i asked him to stop, that's harrasment and i'm not one for it.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:  bacon read logs this morning and seen what i said in chat and moo was there and a guy in game named walshy/silent fox was being insulted as well as i was

side note: i know 2 days is not long but my days go slow and for stuff like that i just can't.

Alcatraz

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Alcatraz [Expired]   Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:55 pm

brig checked threw the logs for me and he saw everything i said was true

Removal of ban Alcatraz [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1