Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rev

PostSubject: Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:37 pm

Server: PostNoodleRP Frostburnt: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46820045

Your RP Name: Rev

Date of incident: Sometime between the beginning of april and the middle of april.

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Not sure.

Time Zone: Mountain Time

Length of Ban: Permanently.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyNy5phT3nc&feature=youtu.be

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: None.

Another thing to note: I've been told by many people that a server wipe is coming soon, I really wouldn't want to miss out on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:51 pm

For those who want me to "put more effort into the appeal" there is nothing else I can think of to put down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:08 pm

Another thing to note: I've been told by many people that a server wipe is coming soon, I really wouldn't want to miss out on this.[/quote]

Nobody knows if thats coming if even at all.

and before anybody takes what I say below into consideration, you cant just expect to be unbanned because you post an appeal without any remorse for what you did. So please, at the least put something saying you know what you did was wrong.

But, what I believe is we should give him one more chance and if he does anything like this even once he is permabanned and not allowed to post and appeal in certain amount of time or he is just gone forever.

^
|
|
I dont think that idea is the best but I cant think of anything else, if someone has a better idea please post it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:12 pm

sorry for the double post, get rid of it if its a problem but...

Edit: you do have remorse, but its because of something that might not even happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:31 pm

Trying to push people off the dam with your car to kill them is rdm which is not okay I think you were trying to bait people into killing you but that crosses the line between bait and rdm. Also you were trying to bait by leading conglo guards to other players trying to do damage to them so the players who are affected by this have reason to kill you. I know you were trying to bait players by pushing them with your car but you could have knocked them off the dam thus rdm. The conglos are shady too as the conglos can damage multiple people because of the blast and people could not really avoid that unless they are far away.

Rules you broke:
[3] Under no circumstances can you use your vehicle (Cars, Helicopters, Planes, etc.) to kill someone
[1] You may not kill anyone near spawn or "spawn kill"

You were ramming people with your car very close to spawn and because you could have knocked them off I count this as spawn killing and trying to kill people with your vehicle.
I think the ban should be shorted however to about two weeks as im sure he has learned his lesson.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
Echiarenza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:45 pm

An apology would be a good start

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:39 pm

Echiarenza wrote:
An apology would be a good start

I've apologized plenty of times in my other few ban appeals on this situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:40 pm

QuincyBincy wrote:
Another thing to note: I've been told by many people that a server wipe is coming soon, I really wouldn't want to miss out on this.

Nobody knows if thats coming if even at all.

and before anybody takes what I say below into consideration, you cant just expect to be unbanned because you post an appeal without any remorse for what you did. So please, at the least put something saying you know what you did was wrong.

But, what I believe is we should give him one more chance and if he does anything like this even once he is permabanned and not allowed to post and appeal in certain amount of time or he is just gone forever.

^
|
|
I dont think that idea is the best but I cant think of anything else, if someone has a better idea please post it.[/quote]

I've given plenty of remorse in previous ban appeals on this situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]   Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:08 pm

Well for those of you who really want an apology:

I'm sorry, and I mean it this time. I might've apologized in the past like in my "Rev's Apology" thread, but no-one here now was around when I was around back then. I was nothing like I am now, for example back in 2013 or 2012 when I was like 10 or 11 years old, I would just microphone spam slavic tunes, bunny hop around jumping into people's roleplay and making them angry, *Cough* Veronica Faolan *cough* make DayZ Pacs, and with the help of fubar pumping ak-47's out like nobody's buisness, arm like 20 new players to the teeth and war random factions and send them out to terrorize the server. Then I had a long hiatus up untill mid 2014 when I started playing again, I didn't bait, I didn't steal, despite loving to kill people I wouldn't have to do any of that to get myself into combat, it would just come to me. Then I left again and came back in 2015, when fubar came back aswell that was when I noticed the server turned into a "Sit-on-your-vendor-all-day" simulator and began to steal, bait, all that fun stuff. I would get banned for things like stealing oranges because it counts as "war baiting" or accidently killing neutrals in a war, killing people over suitcases. I was banned for 2 weeks shortly after the infamous bean war, because I stole some oranges from someone and it counted as "war-baiting." I then came back to where I was in april and despite studying the rules I would still get myself banned, I would NEVER try to get myself banned on purpose, although I would push the rules a little to much sometimes and get myself banned. So my Rev's Apology thread was mostly apologizing for the trolling/accidental rules breakings I did from 2012-2014. And the people that hate me with a passion, (because I most likely took their loot) assumed I was doing the same exact things I was doing now, but they weren't around at the time. So what I've learned from this ban is:

Don't push the rules.

If you don't know if somethings against the rules, don't do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban Rev [Resolved]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1