Share | 

A Solution for "Bad Baiting"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: A Solution for "Bad Baiting"   Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:55 pm

Sterben wrote:
Well, lets see.  Why would I watch one of my own die?  Maybe, because he's a complete idiot and doesn't understand that the warning is right down at the bottom left of his screen.  That's why.  And yes, they do create some interesting scenarioes.  Most of them being a baitor and his friends get some armor and then harass the victim for over an hour just to be total buttholes.  I'd definetly pay to see that.  Bravo!  You go baiters!  And a program that enforces does actually work a lot better than an actual rule, but how many people like that program?  As far as I know, not a lot of people do.  So why even have?  I don't get it.  You get all these complaints about baiting, and instead of making it better you make it worse! Why? (Sorry for no quote, it was acting up.)

Shut the fuck up already, it's a video game. Baiters have been on the server on a while and will continue to be in the future.
Anything can be considered baiting. There are bandits in the wasteland, deal with it. It just so happens that there's more of them now. Stop trying to make it a safeland.
Also the only complaining the server seems to be getting about baiting just seems to be from a troll and a few other people. While 99% of the community seems to be cool with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: A Solution for "Bad Baiting"   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Muh safeland, so that's my liscence to be a dickhead to everyone.

Donator

PostSubject: Re: A Solution for "Bad Baiting"   Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:20 pm

If you keep touting around your opinion as if it were a scientific fact, no one will take you seriously Sterben. Baiters, as it were, exist regardless of this ruling, this rule is used to help clear up some of the muddy water regarding war requests and revenge and such, the server is still screened for abuse by administrators. As far as your allies go, if you have so little confidence in their intelligence, what the hell are you doing allied to them in the first place? Ask to have them removed by your leader, or leave yourself. If you are part of a strong, competent group, there is no issue, if you are alone without a group, this ruling makes no difference because you can't war anyways. If you find yourself in the company of idiots, they probably do as well.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: A Solution for "Bad Baiting"   Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Sterben, we're not making the game easier for you just because you keep falling for baiting. Baiting in itself is SO unavoidable any time that you get baited it's pretty much your fault. Don't fall for it, don't get mad at people when you do. It's the wasteland (And I hate saying that, but it's FALLOUT, the raiders don't wait for you to take action!), so please understand you won't be able to treat it like PonyRP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: A Solution for "Bad Baiting"   Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:17 am

You've made your point Sterbern, but it's not nearly enough to justify any changes. If anyone has any constructive suggestions on the system, let us know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: A Solution for "Bad Baiting"   Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:21 pm

Exavolt wrote:
Bizzclaw wrote:

TL;DR: You can kill people from other factions and avoid war requests if there's no witnesses or you kill all the witnesses quickly enough..

Sounds legit

Ajax
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: A Solution for "Bad Baiting"   Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:24 pm

outermostcbro wrote:
Ajax

Back to top Go down
View user profile