HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManlyTears

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:42 pm

In-game Name: Manly Tears

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160531568

Have you donated: No.

Where are you from/time zone: Spain, CEST.

How long have you played: 6 months.

How did you hear about FF: I bumped into a Zuthar video and it was about the server so I joined.

How old are you: 17.

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Johann, Panda, Coront, Aesop, Brig, Freeman, Naomi, Elias, George, Wolfie,
Ice Frost, Warandally, Mike Nespo, Kathrine, Toxic, Korova, Chess, Price.

Have you played on any of our other servers: I played the PVP server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I got banned on TS (This was solved), and got 1 day ban for NLR by Bizzclaw, I don't really know if I have another ban maybe a fast check would help, thanks.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I've been here for half a year and I found this community one of the best places to have a good laugh and spend time with friends, also, nowadays a good hand helps a lot, I'm online most of the time so I always see what is going on in the server from start to finish.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer a decent amount of experience, I've been on this servers...:
-SC3 Jailbreak Server [December 2014 - January 2015]: This is one of the first servers I played where I got my first rank as ''Trusted'', it was like a base rank to get into staff but I didn't know much about so I didn't applied for mod. [I gotta say that this type of rank was removed around May-January of last year].
-Servigamers [June - September 2015] (20-25 players) (Now closed): This was my first and the server where I expended most of my time last year, I started as a Moderator and I got to Superadmin (highest rank), I learned a lot about administrating and also teached people to administrate. I got accused of ''abusing'' and demoted, but I got my rank back when I showed to the Owner that everything was a plot to kick me off the staff to get some of their ''friends'' to my rank, after this I was in charge of all the admins/mods (Head Admin) and then I promoted an admin to that rank so I got to Superadmin. The server finally closed when the Owner got a lot of exams and couldn't handle anymore.
-MultiRP [November - December 2015] (10-15 players) (Also closed): I really had no problem in this server, I got to Superadmin again but we found out that the Owner was a man trying to be a girl, even with a voice changer, he left so me and some friends tried to buy the server because they were going to close it but it didn't went really well cause we didn't know much of coding.
-I can also offer video evidence of most of the things I see when I play, just in case.
-I have two different characters where I do differents styles of play (passive and bandit) so I know a lot of both sides and know how to handle each other. But I don't know if this really matters.
-I play mostly everyday and now that summer is coming I can play even more.

Anything else you want to add:
-I'm also an admin in a Spanish TS and I learned a bit about it.
-I also made some mod apps, ban appeals and player report that I still have of the servers, and some rules that we
tried to make, I found them in my old notes, take a look: (They're in Spanish)
Staff Application: http://pastebin.com/5VQ30bXw
Rules I made: http://pastebin.com/WSukSFLt
Ban Appeal: http://pastebin.com/XFMA9RJY
User/Admin report: http://pastebin.com/4ZNb44fk
-This app took me some weeks of work between exams and I hope it's good enough for the server, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:45 pm

He seems to have some good experience with past servers, but his reason to become moderator is a little short.. overall +1 from me Very Happy

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasiukawalek

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:59 pm

A good guy, knows the rules, nice fellow to have around, good moderator material.
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:24 pm

+1 hes a pretty chill d00d

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:28 pm

oh shit waddup here come dat boi

For serious though, I've talked with Manly a lot and he's a mature/responsible person. He's cautious and I haven't seen him break down in rage or anything while playing with him, +1 I think he has the ability to handle a position as staff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:46 pm

+1 Hes like a mature ajax
Back to top Go down
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Besides using your vending machine for storage you ah chill ass nigga and earls your forum icon so heres a +1

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:07 pm

+1 Dis dude knows his shit (rules)

View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:14 am

+1 Sucks dick for meth and is, in fact, not retarded.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HipsterGoat

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:08 pm

+1 good friend, mature, very trustworthy, 10/10 would bang again.

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears   Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:09 pm

[Accepted]

pretty cool dude and got some experience +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

[Accepted] Moderator Application Manly Tears
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1