HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

BOS Public Radio Announcement

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: BOS Public Radio Announcement   Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:23 pm

:F|F: Price wrote:
I like how you twist and turn that video and use it to say how evil we are. Do you know why we did that? That man warred an ally of mine I promised to protect then denied it i my face. That video shows nothing more than my level of honoring my word.

Lol, Nespo said that you agreed to a raid. I even woke up at like 5am so I could participate in it. But you backed out for fuckall reason.
"Honoring my word"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BOS Public Radio Announcement   Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:55 pm

What about the other 3 days? Also, if it wasnt for Charles you all would have died id thank him.
Fucked elias and useless in that fight so.
Back to top Go down
:F|F: Price
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: BOS Public Radio Announcement   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:57 pm

Its funny that I never accepted the challenge to raid you. Gershio, one of my previous men, decided to accept it for me against my orders and told Nespo wed attack. Since then hes been removed. Im also smart enough to see a trap before it happens. You had people waiting to log in to constantly kill us from behind. I wasnt putting my men in that situation and I never will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: BOS Public Radio Announcement   Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Yummy wrote:
What about the other 3 days? Also, if it wasnt for Charles you all would have died id thank him.
Fucked elias and useless in that fight so.
Doesn't matter who you fucked you still surrendered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: BOS Public Radio Announcement   Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:34 pm

The way I heard it, price wanted to surrender and said "we will give them whatever they want to end this cause it is getting ridiculous." And now all of you little die hards and faggots are gonna start bitching at me. so I'm gonna clear one thing up.

BOS is by far no means good at PVP, they have the numbers they have the gear that is all, they can kill GC, Sun, NSA, and who ever the fuck else they want but they only do it when they fucking decide to activate Morphin time and that is the only way they manage to defeat the forces of voltron ONCE every other time I've seen them, get blown up, gunned down, pushed off a cliff by a car and so on. I know a lot of people like to say "GC and so on aren't that good cause we beat them in a war once." In most cases if when I was fighting with GC in the past I remember them getting the drop on us at least once and we die whatever and then the war ends and they think they won.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: BOS Public Radio Announcement   Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:36 am

The heck is with all these people ripping on the BOS? Sounds like people are just getting salty because the BOS uses a secure base to outlast people in war, The only time people do manage to crack the base is when the raid's been going for hours on end because the raiders just run back from spawn (Which you're not supposed to do as raid rules still apply even if the no NLR does not). And when people say "BOS is by far no means good at PVP, they have the numbers they have the gear that is all" They have tactics, they use their excellent defense to their advantage and to force aggressors into a disadvantage, that's how they win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: BOS Public Radio Announcement   Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 am

Walkingkiller wrote:
The heck is with all these people ripping on the BOS? Sounds like people are just getting salty because the BOS uses a secure base to outlast people in war, The only time people do manage to crack the base is when the raid's been going for hours on end because the raiders just run back from spawn (Which you're not supposed to do as raid rules still apply even if the no NLR does not). And when people say "BOS is by far no means good at PVP, they have the numbers they have the gear that is all" They have tactics, they use their excellent defense to their advantage and to force aggressors into a disadvantage, that's how they win.

No we're salty because they got rekt mad time, didn't even finish off the rest of the factions and still declared victory. Nigga Price still had like 3 factions to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: BOS Public Radio Announcement   Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:44 am

AEixilimar wrote:
The way I heard it, price wanted to surrender and said "we will give them whatever they want to end this cause it is getting ridiculous." And now all of you little die hards and faggots are gonna start bitching at me. so I'm gonna clear one thing up.
Who spoonfed that bullshit to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: BOS Public Radio Announcement   Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:27 am

Damn you guys are still going at this?

PostSubject: Re: BOS Public Radio Announcement   

Back to top Go down

BOS Public Radio Announcement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum