HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nixinized

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:56 am

In-game Name:

Nick Brawk

Steam ID:


STEAM_0:1:2210053

Have you donated:

Nope, I plan on it though.

Where are you from/time zone:


Georgia, EST.

How long have you played:


Since early-mid December 2013.

How did you hear about FF:


Jeff Belinger invited me to the server after we met on a stranded server.

How old are you:


16, 17 next month.

Do you have a microphone:


Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins:

Bizz, Coront, Warran, Chacon, Crucible, Luca, Johann, Gerald, Folding, Panda, Aesop, Kathrine, Elias, Naomi, MooMoo, Nespo and probably a few others.

Have you played on any of our other servers:


I sometimes hop on the experimental server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?:

Yes. Here's a link to the ban appeal

Why you wish to be Moderator:

I love this server, it's amazing and easily my favorite gamemode on Gmod. It would be awesome to be part of the staff roster and do my job as moderator, enforcing rules. There are players who try to contact admins in admin chat and never end up getting answered, they have to go to teamspeak and contact someone to help them that isn't even responsible for taking care of these scenarios like owners and such. I want to stop that from happening as much as I possibly can because I understand the higher ranks shouldn't be the ones to be pulled in for petty reports, that's the job of the administrators/moderators/etc. I also know the rules pretty well from heart (even the grey area things). I keep myself updated on what is changed, and when I'm doubtful I always have the rules up on my other monitor so I just look to them.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:


I have quite a bit of administrating experience on Gmod servers and others, at highest I was a Super Admin of my friends TTT server, which has had multiple names but is now known as NewSpice. In my time there I was never thought of as a biased administrator and was well respected for my actions. I'm also quite active on the server, I play mostly every day. On top of my activity and lack of bias, I'm not one to have a fit of rage during a frustrating sit, I'm patient. I've even talked to staff members and helped THEM understand rules. I'm also very familiar with the tools used to administrate this server, I've dealt with the ULX commands and menu a lot. I even have a bind to open the menu, wink wink. I will put the players first, pausing whatever it is that I'm doing to help them if they're in need. If I find myself at fault I wont be the one to make up a bunch of bullshit to save my ass, I accept mistakes and own up to them.

Anything else you want to add:


I'm dat boi.

__________________________

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2013-06-10

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:06 am

-1

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2015-10-10

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:09 am

-1 Has a really short temper and I feel is not cut out to be a moderator.

__________________________
Also known as that guy that killed a lot of people Conglomerate with his car...
         RP Name: Anthony Engeneic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:31 pm

-1 Sorry bud, Your very two faced and manipulative. I see right through your bullshit, using lsc as a guise just to gain peoples trust to bait and other etc. You try acting like the top shit on the server a lot. Even when your wrong you try bending or doing other shit right. People complain about me being a fubar clone, but you just want to be like him, you follow what he does and try to do exact what he does. So thats a big no


Last edited by Yummy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anchorman
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 142
Join date : 2013-11-17

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:32 pm

-1 too much staff in trader factions/anti raiding factions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 441
Join date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Staff are supposed to be unbiased, we never can have "too many" in one faction. Aside from that, I'm going to have to stay neutral on this one as I've seen and gotten mixed feelings with Brawk. Also, please don't just say "-1" it means nothing to us and doesn't provide any critiscism whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:25 pm

+1 knows the rules really well. Just because he's in a trader faction doesn't mean anything. A lot of people are picked to be staff for a reason. I think they've done a good job picking unbiased staff so it's not like picking people to be staff just because they are a raider is going to help you unless they are biased. The staff we have don't treat you differently just because you are a raider, I might think you're scum but I always approach a sit in a manner that leads me to understand who is truly wrong in the situation and I believe nixinized can do that. However he can get a bit unstable if staff make a decision on something that he doesn't believe is right and if you can keep from doing that you'll have my support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:54 am

Chris Strongdale wrote:
-1 too much staff in trader factions/anti raiding factions.
I don't see how this really matters, please do explain how too much staff in a "trading faction" will affect staff work.

__________________________
Why Coront:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:55 am

Chris Strongdale wrote:
-1 too much staff in trader factions/anti raiding factions.

10/10 best reason ever. I was going to add that I have characters on both sides of the spectrum, baiter and trader. I thought against it because your affiliation in game should have NO effect on how your actions as a staff member.

__________________________

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

avatar

Posts : 226
Join date : 2016-03-27

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:57 am

To be honest, I think Nick would be a great addition to the staff team. He knows the rules and has been here a long time despite his break. +1

__________________________
Olleh



NSFW:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:58 am

efex03 wrote:
-1 Has a really short temper and I feel is not cut out to be a moderator.

My temperament in this server is only cut short when I witness people get away with breaking rules and abusing power as staff, that's about it. If you could reply to this comment with a good example of this that'd be nice, I'm curious.

__________________________

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:49 am

Kathrine wrote:
However he can get a bit unstable if staff make a decision on something that he doesn't believe is right and if you can keep from doing that you'll have my support.

I only get unstable about that shit when people are either being treated unfairly or if its one of those 'rules' that even the staff themselves can't agree on, you know about that stuff.

__________________________

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2015-10-10

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:31 am

Nixinized wrote:
Kathrine wrote:
However he can get a bit unstable if staff make a decision on something that he doesn't believe is right and if you can keep from doing that you'll have my support.

I only get unstable about that shit when people are either being treated unfairly or if its one of those 'rules' that even the staff themselves can't agree on, you know about that stuff.


That is not what I witness on the server. Also when you get angry you tend to say some really irrational comments to people. I find it ironic when you say you get mad when people are disrespected, but when you're mad you disrespect people. My -1 still stands.

__________________________
Also known as that guy that killed a lot of people Conglomerate with his car...
         RP Name: Anthony Engeneic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Not De Luca

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-06-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:37 am

Communities ties shouldn't alone dictate a persons chances at becoming a staff member. I personally stresses the fact of Community Ties and how they don't apply to sits nor decisions.

Personally, I've also witnessed his anger get the best of him however it's happened to the best of us, including the management.

Look into it as a legitimate application and appreciate it as you would your friends.

Anywho, I created another profile to comment on some things so, hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:59 am

efex03 wrote:
That is not what I witness on the server. Also when you get angry you tend to say some really irrational comments to people. I find it ironic when you say you get mad when people are disrespected, but when you're mad you disrespect people. My -1 still stands.

Oh yeah I've definitely insulted people, we all insult people. People insult me, I insult them back. People act dumb and do stupid things, I'm going to let them know they're a dumbass. It's not like I'm going to sit in admin sits just insult people while they're trying to get shit dealt with. And I didn't say that I get mad when people are disrespected, so where did that come from? I don't blindly disrespect people left and right for shits and giggles like you're trying to make it look like. I'm sorry I'm not as censored as you'd like me to be.

__________________________

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:33 pm

-1

Oh boy, where to begin...

First off, im not being biased here, just judging you off of my encounters with you.

1. You are always pissed off. Your temper is very short and when you do get mad, you stay mad for a VERY long time.

2. When people are told a rule by an ADMIN and you think its incorrect, you explode. You call them stupid, idiots, morons, trash, and that they should leave the server, because they are following a rule that an admin told them that may not be right anymore.

3. You're a prick and a hypocrite. You are the very definition of an ass-kisser. You claim to know ALL the rules, and then when you're proven wrong, you get all pissy and try to make yourself sound better. Also when people are asking actual admins questions, you explode on them calling them names and telling them they're stupid for not knowing such a rule instead of letting the admin take care of it. Also you've broken a few of the rules but again, call people names and try to get them banned when they break even the slightest rule.

All these are reasons I feel you are not ready to be a mod, but I think if you hone yourself you could make it.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:10 pm

In reply to Evilsweetbl0ck (Mike Simms)

Oh boy.

1. That's just simply not true, you don't play the server enough to make that statement anyways. Of course a majority of the staff members know this isn't true so yeah, topkek.

2. No, I don't EXPLODE on admins and call them names, and they know this themselves. (where the fuck did you come up with this one?)

3. I've never claimed that I know ALL the rules, but I do know them better than the average player. I'm guessing this whole 'explode on them and call them names' when they're asking admins questions must have to do with you acting like an asshole to Panda while you tried to look like you knew the rules better than her when you really didn't so I was taking the piss out of you because it was funny. If you can tell me those rules, that'd be neat. Yeah I've been banned for combat logging but that was an honest mistake, read the ban appeal. As for that last part, I know you're referring to the situation where you were breaking NLR and ignoring it when MULTIPLE of us were telling you to leave because you just wanted to be an ass, nothing happened to you until you decided to do it AGAIN after that, of course I'd want you banned if you blatantly ignore and disregard the rules like that , especially when I'm sitting there telling you what you're doing wrong.

__________________________

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

avatar

Posts : 584
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:56 am

-1 Argues too much, brags and has a short temper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:07 am

Bill Andrews wrote:
brags

Lol, I take Yummys recon and take the piss out because its funny that he was angry over it. Don't be a constant ass to me and I might not laugh at you and your friends when unfortunate things happen to them. Thanks for your donation to the Good Will.

Also, I must have licked a lot of tummies the wrong way to get all this flak. Of course they're ALL my enemies in game, gg boys.


__________________________

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:10 am

Nixinized wrote:
Bill Andrews wrote:
brags

Lol, I take Yummys recon and take the piss out because its funny that he was angry over it. Don't be a constant ass to me and I might not laugh at you and your friends when unfortunate things happen to them. Thanks for your donation to the Good Will.

Also, I must have licked a lot of tummies the wrong way to get all this flak. Of course they're ALL my enemies in game, gg boys.

I wasn't mad, The fact that you taunted me as you died kinda proves my point that your immature as fuck. This isn't just about you taking my recon, shit that is disposable as you, this is about how you act out of char and in character that me and others don't like.
"Hey guys guess what I did, I got a person banned today LOL!"
"OMG Guys I GOT (insert decent or good pvper) I am so much better then them"
Back to top Go down
Nixinized

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:19 am

Yummy wrote:
I wasn't mad, The fact that you taunted me as you died kinda proves my point that your immature as fuck. This isn't just about you taking my recon, shit that is disposable as you, this is about how you act out of char and in character that me and others don't like.
"Hey guys guess what I did, I got a person banned today LOL!"
"OMG Guys I GOT (insert decent or good pvper) I am so much better then them"

Oh, but you were quoted saying "I hope Nick gets cancer" while walking back to town after I looted your shit, 'immature as fuck' right? You guys get angry because you have a hard time baiting me and get your release when you give me a warning in chat and continue to gloat like "LOL HE WONT DO SHIT LOL HAHA". And oh yeahh I totally just go around telling everyone about how I got someone banned, sure. I'm guessing you've probably heard me tell a friend or something while we're laughing at the ill-minded actions of someone who goofed. And NO, I don't claim that I'm better than anyone at PVP, you pulled that out of your ass. That's more of something that you'd do. You can ask anyone in LSC that i've given props to those that are good, like Charles.

__________________________

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:31 am

Nixinized wrote:
Yummy wrote:
I wasn't mad, The fact that you taunted me as you died kinda proves my point that your immature as fuck. This isn't just about you taking my recon, shit that is disposable as you, this is about how you act out of char and in character that me and others don't like.
"Hey guys guess what I did, I got a person banned today LOL!"
"OMG Guys I GOT (insert decent or good pvper) I am so much better then them"

Oh, but you were quoted saying "I hope Nick gets cancer" while walking back to town after I looted your shit, 'immature as fuck' right? You guys get angry because you have a hard time baiting me and get your release when you give me a warning in chat and continue to gloat like "LOL HE WONT DO SHIT LOL HAHA". And oh yeahh I totally just go around telling everyone about how I got someone banned, sure. I'm guessing you've probably heard me tell a friend or something while we're laughing at the ill-minded actions of someone who goofed. And NO, I don't claim that I'm better than anyone at PVP, you pulled that out of your ass. That's more of something that you'd do. You can ask anyone in LSC that i've given props to those that are good, like Charles.
"Yummy your so salty omg, I took your suit ECKSDEE"
Dude you insult me in game, expect another one back.
Yes you do, You say how you fucked someone up for a item all the time and it gets really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Noodlers

avatar

Posts : 262
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:52 am

This is starting to turn into a fight but anyways. -1 He gets angry pretty quickly, Brag and some other stuff.

__________________________
I put the fun in dysfunctional

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

avatar

Posts : 127
Join date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:21 am

ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:
This is starting to turn into a fight but anyways.

I'm just trying to defend myself from things that I think aren't the complete truth (or truth at all), but if people think this is turning into a flame war I'm going to go ahead and let this play out by itself. Have fun friendos.

__________________________

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2015-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:48 pm

+1 This guy is knowledgeable with the rules and will be a good addition to the staff team.

__________________________
Why Coront:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [Accepted] Moderator Application Form (King)
» [Accepted] Moderator Application - Tanuki
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Opsan)
» [Accepted]Moderator Application (Veronica Faolan)
» [Denied] Moderator Application Opsan

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: