HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:42 pm

This is definitely my opinion but I gotta get something out of the way first.
Warrandally wrote:
don't just say "-1" it means nothing to us and doesn't provide any criticism whatsoever.
The +/-1 in this community as you should know and remember is a way to see where he stands with the community as a whole not if he is on any staff "he was a big meanie to me" list. In the end it is up to who ever wants to make the decision it is kind of like the American voting system thank you

-1 that is a fat -1 as well for someone who just I've witnessed, whining, bitching and complaining all the time to the admins about something ridicilous and bending the rules to just get what he wants even if it does not work out for him all the time, short tempered and in my opinion a terrible fit, if he was to get staff it would be like trying to put that one puzzle piece into the wrong spot even though it fits with that one corner quite well the rest of the board doesn't want it there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:51 am

No thanks. -1

Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:31 pm

Warrandally wrote:
don't just say "-1" it means nothing to us and doesn't provide any criticism whatsoever.
The +/-1 in this community as you should know and remember is a way to see where he stands with the community as a whole not if he is on any staff "he was a big meanie to me" list.  In the end it is up to who ever wants to make the decision it is kind of like the American voting system thank you[/quote]

I wasn't saying it wasn't important, I was saying that just leaving a "-1" on an app with NO explanation is stupid. So please, before you go on a crusade to call me out on my comment, think about what I meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:34 pm

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:57 pm

-1 Ive seen enough points made by other players

Here are some things important to being staff/ main points of improvement

1. Being Unbiased, Its hard to be unbiased, I know firsthand; but you seem really against certain people and that might effect your judgement concerning sits with them (they are also regulars so it would be hard to avoid sits with them)

2. Your temperament seems very short, you could have easily handled Exilimar and Charles Mathew's posts with grace but you decided to name call them and point out their faults (while using memes which is bad when handling a situation). Instead of making yourself look like you have something to prove you could have ignored to said something along the lines of "I might have a short temperament but it is your choice to try to get me to react is what triggers it"

3. Attitude, now some players say that you seem very prideful and arrogant and you sound very arrogant, I can see why the other players of postnuke might have that opinion, prove them wrong, make yourself seem like you changed. If others can do it you can too

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:36 pm

-1 from me... Absolutely NO! You do explode on staff when they are handling your sits (If it doesn't go your way) You have done this multiple times on your alts with me and other staff members... I also don't need to write a paragraph on why you should not be MOD because a lot of people know the reasons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2   Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:45 pm

[Denied]

You're a really cool guy and personally I think you'd make a good addition to the staff team, except there's one thing stopping me from doing that: Your temper and attitude.

As everyone else has said, you can get really angry at times and we really can't have that. Everyone gets angry sometimes, but you go a little overboard with that every now and again. Stormy said it best.

I'm sure you can improve, so maybe try again in the future when you think you've changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

[Denied] Moderator Application Nixinized v2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2