HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:52 am

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: fallout decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171400143

Your RP Name: Stanley

Date of incident: June, 13 2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):

Time Zone: Eastern time zone ??

Length of Ban: 3 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: my bot detected his stunt messsaged through steam 4:28 - 4:30 this guy messages his buddy through steam which is somewhat combat metagame, because he threatened me under OOC in a intent to be IC. Shouldnt this be against rules? What if metagame was against the rules, so he uses in game chat to tell his buddy this? But anyways, Mike actually threatened me before he got into a call with staff... he thought he could get away with it by just cutting it out of the video. He can cry/whine all he wants in the comments, idgaf.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLuwDS36vl8&feature=youtu.be&t=218   (heres the video)
i bet he will remove it off youtube if the admins actually care about metagame being a problem

I understand the format
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Re: Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:56 am

*edit* "my bot detected his stunt-" and so forth was just sarcasm. And he really did threaten me, so look into logs if you can. He also punched my car which made me pist and gave me the idea to make my robot kill him, because my bot was in a garage for a long time and when kelly told me to unown doors/take my bot out it gave me the idea to just make the bot do the business insted of getting into war, although i tricked them by saying he punched my bot just to avoid them killing me which was totaly valid Wink +1 speech
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:00 am

Messaging your friends a suggestion via Steam is completely legal... :L

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Re: Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:02 am

no u it should be ban is my point, bc if it was a rule and he said it in game (which i asume he wouldnt because he doesnt want a reason to be killed bc he is a pussy) and it would give him less chance to defend himself bc he would have to tell his friend privatly in charecter which takes more time consumption which is more realistic for a roleplay base game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:06 am

Killermemestar wrote:
Mike actually threatened me before he got into a call with staff... he thought he could get away with it by just cutting it out of the video.

Mike? Who the hell are you talkin about. And I was there for this whole scenario, you were just angry because we successfully baited you beforehand and took your shit. Ahh, should we bring up your multiple excuses which you also deserted? Lets do that. When I first asked you why the robot attacked him, you insisted he punched the robot. The next day I came up to you and told you we had video proof that he never punched it and you said that he must've cut that part out. After probably watching it and seeing the uncut footage, you decided to claim that he threatened you and blew up your car a bunch. As for him possibly cutting out any threats that he may have made, the staff members will look through logs and see if that's true or not (which it isn't). But y'know MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME. BIG OL MEME MACHINE. Accept your punishment for your actions, stop trying to lie your way out of shit.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Re: Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:15 am

naw fam I think u need to chill tf out and watch some filthyfrank
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:29 am

Killermemestar wrote:
no u it should be ban is my point, bc if it was a rule and he said it in game (which i asume he wouldnt because he doesnt want a reason to be killed bc he is a pussy) and it would give him less chance to defend himself bc he would have to tell his friend privatly in charecter which takes more time consumption which is more realistic for a roleplay base game.

What? What are you trying to say? I am sorry, I would respond with a proper reply, but I cannot understand you. Sad

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Re: Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:43 am

How do u remove posts??? If i could i would remove this and edit in a more mature way :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:52 am

My dude, you said "Mike" and I was about to flame the shit out of you, but now im just confuze.

What exactly are you trying to say?

Yes Coront, shower me with group invites! All over!11!:

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:25 am

metagame doesn't exist on FF, maybe on PNRP-Reloaded

Even got my own group inspired by the Knights of the Nine of Oblivion DLC fame, The Knights of the Nine
This is my Knights of the Nine Steam group, it is used for all servers i visit
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Stanleys unban appeal [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1