HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

A little rant on why I like baiting :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: A little rant on why I like baiting :D   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:23 pm

So, before I start off, this is going to be getting a LOT of controversy and people being like "No your wrong & Stupid leave" or whatever, but this is just my opinions.

Lets look at PNRP, Pre-baiters, as a dystopian-style world, where everyone lives in perfect harmony inside a little dome. In this dome you have the grind, the build, and then eventually, the sit around town for 6 hours a day doing absolutely nothing. Dont lie, most of you have hit that point back in the day. I remember when I did, I just sat around town in my big balls armor and guns watching my vendor and waiting for deals to pop up in others. You see, everyone is living happily and shit in this dome. But what they dont realize, until its too late, is that you are in fact, NOT living happily. you're fucking sitting in town, not doing anything remotely helpful or useful, for long periods of time, wearing your big boy pants and acting like your cool.

But you see, people who are baiters have broken through this dome and found out there is so much more to do that eat cars and chem barrels and then sit in town with your big boy pants on. Outside the dome is where you find the next level of stuff to do, after you've achieved all that grinding, is to fuck with people. Sell your shit and get some stuff thats actually good, and then go fight people. The reason people dont like baiting, in my opinion, is that they still want this "Dome" mentality where all you do is it in town and stuff, but I personally thing that people are shifting more and more out of this secure area and realizing this:

It aint a safeland, its a wasteland

If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or memes, please proceed to post. I want to hear all of you bicker or, even better, agree with me Very Happy

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Re: A little rant on why I like baiting :D   Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:35 pm

I think baiting is fine lmfao, its just the intent of baiting. Like its some kind of skin insanity, and annoying insults that you cant do shit about so you relocate and get bored, come back to town and get targeted again. Cut the insults and i dont see baiting as cancer. Also when i mean skin insanity, im talking about wanting skins in csgo in relate to wanting resources and items off dead players by using similar methods (doing anything to get what they want after they loose skins on gambling sites such as scamming or targeting rich people for skins) What also pists me off is that people like to brag about their kills, and  post videos of them doing it. I personally destroyed cholo supply co, i didnt get glory for that didnt i? But when the golden cross or som on yee kills me there all like "stanley cant pvp for shit" another thing that pists me off is that i know for a fact people talk about me in TS chats and metgame information about what im doing and put hate comments tword what ever i do behind my back. Bring it to me In game rather than being a pussy and steam messaging your baiting plans. Peace

DOUBLE POST

I agree with you on it being boring.... Not saying im going to bait, but honestly... There needs to be a balance to the baiting power.. Such as someone who wants to end baiting just to kill for kill insted of having baiters taking most of the kills
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: A little rant on why I like baiting :D   Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:56 pm

there's the witness system, and if baiting still bothers people, they can go back to the original PNRP or DarkRP. also @Killermemestar don't double post, i feel like you didn't know that you double posted, just don't, because coront has to fix that, and double posts are against forum rules

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: A little rant on why I like baiting :D   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:13 am

Killermemestar wrote:
I think baiting is fine lmfao, its just the intent of baiting. Like its some kind of skin insanity, and annoying insults that you cant do shit about so you relocate and get bored, come back to town and get targeted again. Cut the insults and i dont see baiting as cancer. Also when i mean skin insanity, im talking about wanting skins in csgo in relate to wanting resources and items off dead players by using similar methods (doing anything to get what they want after they loose skins on gambling sites such as scamming or targeting rich people for skins) What also pists me off is that people like to brag about their kills, and  post videos of them doing it. I personally destroyed cholo supply co, i didnt get glory for that didnt i? But when the golden cross or som on yee kills me there all like "stanley cant pvp for shit" another thing that pists me off is that i know for a fact people talk about me in TS chats and metgame information about what im doing and put hate comments tword what ever i do behind my back. Bring it to me In game rather than being a pussy and steam messaging your baiting plans. Peace

DOUBLE POST

I agree with you on it being boring.... Not saying im going to bait, but honestly... There needs to be a balance to the baiting power.. Such as someone who wants to end baiting just to kill for kill insted of having baiters taking most of the kills

Make a baiting character and play on it for a day, bait a few people and scam a stupid noob out of his set of leather armor. Once you turn into a baiter you cannot go back.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: A little rant on why I like baiting :D   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:16 am

Cherry wrote:
Killermemestar wrote:

DOUBLE POST

Make a baiting character and play on it for a day, bait a few people and scam a stupid noob out of his set of leather armor. Once you turn into a baiter you cannot go back.

Nooo dont scam new people, thats mean. What you gotta do is target rich factionless people, they wear the good stuff, MKIIs and stuff. Send in a guy acting like a noob, make him die but watch it through sniper scope, then kill the tribal who killed your guy with said sniper, ez win ez skin.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: A little rant on why I like baiting :D   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:33 am

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Cherry wrote:

Killermemestar wrote:

DOUBLE POST

Nooo dont scam new people, thats mean. What you gotta do is target rich factionless people, they wear the good stuff, MKIIs and stuff. Send in a guy acting like a noob, make him die but watch it through sniper scope, then kill the tribal who killed your guy with said sniper, ez win ez skin.
Agreed. If you are going to bait, at least target rich factionless people.

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A little rant on why I like baiting :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1