Share | 

[Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:20 pm

In-game Name: Samantha Shadow

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:91898449

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)

Where are you from/time zone:North Carolina. EST

How long have you played: I have played for 2 years. I was off for a while though.

How did you hear about FF: I was searching around and just found the server.

How old are you: 14

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Warran Dally, Kelly River, Bizz, Johaan, And De Luca

Have you played on any of our other servers: Only The True Wasteland And Normal Server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I was banned a while back for something, it was a 1 day ban, I forget what it was. I think that was it.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I enjoy the server, and the communnity. I have always done so, I hate when people break the rules and im stuck in situations where i can not do anything about it. I love helping other, And i am on almost all the time. I am good at following rules, and finding the Rebels.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I am Loyal, Kind, Smart, and Funny. I follow as told, and i always give fair punishments. I have been mod on another server before, and i loved it. I knew what i was doing and i did it well.

Anything else you want to add: I hope i get accepted. I love the server and i am willing to spend all my time to help it grow and expand. I was going to donate but i spent the money on something else that was needed. I really hope to donate in the future, and i hope i am here and a part of the family to watch the server grow!

With me being here for 2 years, I never had a forum account  Razz

My other ban Peal http://www.frostburnt.com/t3077-shortened-removal-of-ban-for-skyler-romanov#23810
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:39 pm

No thanks. I don't even know who you are. -1 for the short application and the common reason for wanting to be staff. This isn't DarkRP.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Two years, huh? Tell me every name you've gone by ingame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:14 pm

I've never seen that name before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:22 pm

Skyler Romanov right? Yeah, I've watched you minge just to aggravate other players. So that's a definite -1 from me.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:26 pm

Not sure I have ever heard of that name before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Never seen you before. :/

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Lol My name has changed, Skyler romanov, Skyler Shadow, Samantha Romanov, Aaron, Aaron Tedeservich

Thats all i can remember. I was going to make a longer application but i wasnt sure about it because i didnt want to waste your time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:01 pm

I believe it was 2 years. Maybe just one? Ive been here since post nuke rp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Bro   Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:58 pm

Nixinized wrote:
Skyler Romanov right? Yeah, I've watched you minge just to aggravate other players. So that's a definite -1 from me.

That was Ages ago
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:18 am

gay

also for future reference:

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:35 am

Are you currently active, or did you just come back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:10 am

I've never heard of you

RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:17 am

Don't think I've seen you before, or maybe it's just been a while since you've last played on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Interesting 2 years? In my opinion, I would say that since you are coming back, you should start knowing more staffs. And on the plus note, give yourself at least a month or two before this happens.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: I am acrtive   Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Echiarenza wrote:
Are you currently active, or did you just come back.

I'm active but the server is not on the list for me so i cant get on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Wolven wrote:
Interesting 2 years? In my opinion, I would say that since you are coming back, you should start knowing more staffs. And on the plus note, give yourself at least a month or two before this happens.

Ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.   Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:40 pm

[Denied]

Give it a bit more time, and get to know some of the staff on teamspeak. If we know who you are and what you're like, it'll give us a much better idea of how well you will do as a staff member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Delyriouz111 Mod Application.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1