HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cherry

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:56 pm

In-game Name: Ol' Scrappy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:51319696

Have you donated: Nope.

Where are you from/time zone: PST

How long have you played: Since October/November

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Long time ago I joined the server and thought it was really cancerous so I decided not to play, but I decided to give it another try after Zuthar13 made a video on it.

How old are you: 15

Do you have a microphone: Yes, but I do not use it.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Johann, Nespo, RadioactivePanda, Scruffy, Wolven, Aesop, Moo Moo, Elias, Leon, Warandally, Kathrine, Coront, Bizzclaw, Chacon, Biggie, Brig, George, Folding Freeman, Crucible, Ameno(Retired), and some others if I forgot. :/

Have you played on any of our other servers: Primary, True Wasteland, and soon TTT Wink

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Of course, I have been banned about 3 times for accidentally calling an admin by their steam names, and once for two months for exploiting.

Why you wish to be Moderator: Well the main reason is someone told me that we need staff and I thought this would be a great opportunity to spark and apply. Lots of people just say, "Yea I want to help the server" mainly because that is the first thing that comes to mind when you are staff, helping. I don't want to seem unoriginal and bland by saying "Yea I want to help the server" so for now, I really would like to become mod because I have been here quite a while and I know how everything works now and I feel like playing as another player isn't enough, making me very bored when playing. I think doing sits would give me a better experience on the server and of course, helping out on the staff team.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I have been staffing HL2RP servers for a long time which means I at least have an idea of how staff works, I have seen mods come and go, I try and write down notes in my head of what not to do.

Anything else you want to add: Coront for founder 2016?

NSFW:

Last edited by Cherry on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:00 pm

+1 despite the bans and all (which he didn't do with intentions of causing problems on the server, it was ignorance but nonetheless it was a valid ban), he knows the rules pretty well and asks questions if he has any doubts. Overall I think he'd be a pretty good mod.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:37 pm

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE LET THIS GUY BE MOD +++++111111 RED SPHERICAL OBJECT

Oh, by the way, the founder rank is reserved for owners who've been here since the inception of the server.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Opsan wrote:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PLEASE LET THIS GUY BE MOD +++++111111 RED SPHERICAL OBJECT

Oh, by the way, the founder rank is reserved for owners who've been here since the inception of the server.

If I get mod we need to have a jumping jacks party. cherry

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:02 pm

+1 Cherry needs mod pls. He knows the rules well and is an active player.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TinCan

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:30 pm

+1 Active always been there when I needed him for stuff like rule clarification.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:23 am

Thanks for the support guys! Very Happy

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:07 pm

+1, I don't know why but I am able to see you as a good moderator.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Scrappy has been a good friend to everyone and an even better role-player with me.  I give him my full support with a +1.

TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:15 pm

+69 +420 +blaziet NFKRZ here

Really, +1. This Apache attack helicopter is to dank, to knowing of rules, and is to gucci.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:41 pm

+1 Cherry is a very active player and I hardly ever see him even come close to breaking the rules.

Mr.porkchop

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:04 am

-1 never heard of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:14 am

Mr.porkchop wrote:
-1 never heard of you

Never seen you either buddy.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:17 am

Mr.porkchop wrote:
-1 never heard of you

Bruh, cherry plays almost DAILY. Did someone pay you to do this? GIMME THEIR NAME I'LL SNUFF EM OUT.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:18 am

yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:22 pm

-1 never heard of you ever.
I think scrappy is more worthy of mod then u.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Yummy-1ModeraterApps wrote:
-1 never heard of you ever.
I think scrappy is more worthy of mod then u.

Thanks dude Wink

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Uhh for cherry uh em -1 +1

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:54 pm

I believe he would do a a very good job if given the chance to. +1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:08 pm

-2 hes not a green triangular object

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:

Triangularly Prismatic?

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Opsan wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:

Triangularly Prismatic?

ye

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:59 am

Outdated. Will need to re-apply if he even wants staff anymore.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:38 pm

FINALLY :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D   Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Lock this you silly goose Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderation Application: Cherry :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1