HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Nasty Ass Ban Appeal [Expired]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleechyo

PostSubject: Nasty Ass Ban Appeal [Expired]   Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:19 am

Server:Server with rules (forgot the actual name of it.)

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:17693426

Your RP Name: Nasty Ass (Gonna Change it. I know "bait")

Date of incident: 6/17/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 02:16 AM

Time Zone: CDT

Length of Ban: 2 Days.

I was banned for combat logging. At the time i didn't fully understand the concept. I am new to RP and would like a second chance. When I get unbanned i will promise this will not happen again. Nor will i break any other rules. I have been trying my best to abide by the rules and will continue to do so until i stop playing the server. I apologize once again and When I explained that to the admin who banned me he ignored it and just banned me though i offered to give the player i logged on the items i had equipped upon logout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Ass Ban Appeal [Expired]   Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:41 am

It's only 2 days, Id just wait it out.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nasty Ass Ban Appeal [Expired]   Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Simply wait it out for now. You got one more day! If you have any question, don't feel shy and just ask the admins before you do anything you think will get you in trouble!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nasty Ass Ban Appeal [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1