HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderation Application TheLoneWanderer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Florida_Wolf

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderation Application TheLoneWanderer   Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:54 am

In-game Name: TheLoneWanderer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69276261

Have you donated:Yes

Where are you from/time zone:EST

How long have you played: Over a year

How did you hear about FF:I was browsing through the servers list and I found it

How old are you:14

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins:Torres/Warandally, Elder Leon Price, Elias, KellyRiver/Radioactive Panda, Raphael/FoldingFreeman, and Johann.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No only on Fallout Decay.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):Yes about a year ago for breaking nlr and about 5 months ago I was banned for pac although I shouldn't have because I was being rdmed at the same time. (I was being falsely baited and I took off my armor and never got a chance to take off my pac because the guy would have killed me.)

Why you wish to be Moderator: I just want to help the server a lot. I have been on the server for about 1.5 years. I have seen it change a lot and it needs some help to be stabilized especially with all the war baiting.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer lots of help when no other staff is on. I usually can get on from 7 Am to 5am. I can get on almost when ever and I will offer lots of help.

Anything else you want to add: I have been a staff member on many other servers so I know most command systems and I know how to be a good staff member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Florida_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application TheLoneWanderer   Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:55 am

Also If you are wondering why it says my join date was like 7 months ago that is because I had to make a new account because I forgot my old one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application TheLoneWanderer   Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:41 pm

I've only seen you a few times before ingame, never in TS. I suggest you hang out more in TS and get to know the staff Smile

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application TheLoneWanderer   Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:31 pm

Last time I had the unfortunate opportunity to be near you at 4am, you RDM'd me when there were like 3 total people online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Florida_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application TheLoneWanderer   Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:50 am

I have never killed someone for no reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Florida_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application TheLoneWanderer   Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:50 am

Also you don't see me ingame a lot because I always change my name but I decided to keep my old name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderation Application TheLoneWanderer   Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:58 pm

[Denied]

I said something similar in Delyriouz's application- you gotta get to know some of the staff more and get to know everyone in the community.

I've seen you here and there, but if we don't know you well and the community doesn't know who you are, it's hard to judge how well you'll do as a staff member, and it's always best to have the person staffing to know everyone's ups and downs so they can most efficiently do sits.

Hop on the teamspeak sometime, we're always open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderation Application TheLoneWanderer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1