HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Kayla Viola

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kayla Viola   Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:44 pm

In-game Name: Kayla Viola

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13688376

Have you donated: Yes

Where are you from/time zone: California ; PST

How long have you played: Seven months

How did you hear about FF: Zuthar13

How old are you: 16

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Radioactivepanda, George, Crucible, Torres, Folding Freeman, Aesop, Chacon, Brigadier, Johann, Coront, Scruffy-steve, Wolfie, Elias, Kathrine, Ice Frost, Naomi, Biggie Smalls, Mike Nespo, MisterMooMoo, Chess

Have you played on any of our other servers: Experimental, if that counts

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?: I was banned in February for one month, because I placed a peronal locker in public and made it look like a vending machine without knowing that would be considered an exploit/loophole. To be quite honest, I was staff at that time and I've learned my lesson from the punishment.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I love this community and I believe that it would be fair of me to help it out by hopefully becoming part of the staff team. I would like to become a moderator because I want to punish players who break the rules. I would punish any player by simply banning or kicking them, depending on what rule(s) they break. I believe it would be beneficial that if I were to become a moderator so I can help any player who are in need of staff when they call for one.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:  I am knowledgeable with the rules and I have experience of being a staff member on several role-play servers. In all of those servers that I've staffed on, I always act professional when it comes to handling sits and helping/banning players. I can help players who need assistance with anything while other staff members are busy or offline. I really do enjoy being part of this community and I feel like I would enjoy it more if I were to help.

Anything else you want to add: Smug Shades

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kayla Viola   Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:28 am

+1 Kayla needs another chance. Kayla knows the rules and never breaks them besides that one time. I think it happened shortly after the rule was put into place.

Either way Kayla makes an amazing staff member who made a mistake and should be given another chance. Kayla has helped me understand rules multiple times in the past and still continues to help players. He would not only be very helpful to the average player but to all the staff and community. His understanding of the rules would make him a perfect staff member to work with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kayla Viola   Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:01 am

+1 I don't agree, your always doing shit thats too helpful to the server.
Git out You vender scrub.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kayla Viola   Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:59 pm

+1 Would make a great staff member, deserves second chance, knows lots of the rules, and has lots of experience in moderating. I'd let him fuck me, pretty much it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kayla Viola   Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:00 am

+1, Kayla seems to have good experience by being a staff member on other servers for a very long time and deserves a second chance, knows the rules well, also very active.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kayla Viola   Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:10 pm

After thorough consideration, we've decided to give you a second chance.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application Kayla Viola
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1