HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Ruben Schlotszky's Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleechyo

PostSubject: [Denied] Ruben Schlotszky's Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server:Fallout Decay Roleplay Server

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:17693426

Your RP Name:Ruben Schlotszky

Date of incident: Unknown

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Unknown

Time Zone: CDT

Length of Ban: Forever

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Was just me and a friend in skype fucking around alone in the true wasteland server alone. He wanted to see my hacks so i was like sure. I know it was wrong to hack but i didn't think it would do any harm to since i was just messing around with a wallhack. my friend knew about it and we were just fucking around. I would appreciate it if i was shown some lenience and got an unban.

(Edit): I know it was wrong to hack but i didn't think it would do any harm to since i was just messing around with a wallhack [with a friend]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ruben Schlotszky's Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:58 pm

If you knew that it was wrong then why did you fucking use hacks on a server that you like?
I could go and mass RDM people and just say that I was just: "Messing around with my friends"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bleechyo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ruben Schlotszky's Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:00 pm

Well it wasn't like i killed anyone with them. It was just me and my friend and we were fucking around. Not to mention i was tipsy at the time ( Yes I know still responsible for my account )

I know i was a fucking idiot for using hacks. But i didn't think it would do much harm since noone else was on. Now I know it did I guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alcatraz

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ruben Schlotszky's Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:50 pm

... so you use aimbot to kill people/ "Friends" well to me it its sounds like you had no skillz and coudnt kill them, but still messing with kitty scripts you really think there going to let you back when you could do it again

Bleechyo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ruben Schlotszky's Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:30 pm

I can literally get the friend i was playing with to comment here and prove it was just me and him. And how could I do it again when it was just the anti-cheat that ban me? I didn't even get to use the hacks fam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Ruben Schlotszky's Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:59 pm

nah dude

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Ruben Schlotszky's Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1