PostSubject: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:39 am

Server: Fallout Decay

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29574913

Your RP Name: Viktor Pettrovich

Their Steam ID: Unknown

Their RP Name:  James Kingston

Date of Incident: June 21, 2016

Time Zone: Eastern Time, 3:30am

Please explain what happened from start to finish:  I was flying my VertiBird next to town and it crashed and I died.  I come back and James Kingston and Nick Brawk are by my suitcase.  I grab the suitcase and James Kingston killed me (with a warning).  I soon come back again becasue I thought he was warning Nick Brawk and not me.  I asked him "is it okay NOW that I take my suitcase?" followed by a series of seizures and running around by James.  He then walks away to the fence a little ways away from the case.  This time I grab it and he shoots me for it.  He didn't give me a warning that time which lead me to take my case.

Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:05 am

you dont have to warn for cases anymore. + you broke NLR, shame on you.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 am

You do have to warn for cases. The rule was changed once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:32 am

This is another complaint for James Kingston. First off, you guys need to have a no scamming rule. Second, you guys should have a no killing pets that belong to other players. Third, James Kingston is a lier. He really should be removed from this server. He stole my car with his friend Nick Brawk there too. I didnt do anything. He claimed my car, killed my pet, and now i just want him banned. Also, i would like that Mark-s Car back, but i know that ain't happening. Anyways.
Along with this man, i also think James Kingston should be banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:48 am

You literally just said you broke NLR, and you do not have to warn for cases you are involved with.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:49 am

killingspr33 wrote:
First off, you guys need to have a no scamming rule.

Nice.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:32 am

Don't give me that NLR bullcrap. You guys have most likely broken NLR on the server too, as everyone else has done.

Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:44 am

killingspr33 wrote:
This is another complaint for James Kingston. First off, you guys need to have a no scamming rule. Second, you guys should have a no killing pets that belong to other players. Third, James Kingston is a lier. He really should be removed from this server. He stole my car with his friend Nick Brawk there too. I didnt do anything. He claimed my car, killed my pet, and now i just want him banned. Also, i would like that Mark-s Car back, but i know that ain't happening. Anyways.
Along with this man, i also think James Kingston should be banned.

A no scamming rule? You do realize that this a wasteland right? If there was no scamming then people would be able to get off way too easy and the gamemode would be less entertaining. The whole point of a bandit is to be able to steal from people, raid, scam, kill people etc. Just because the few portion of players who are bandits on the server do their jobs correctly doesn't mean that you have to take away scamming. Its not our fault you see a guy who steals cars and kills people to make his living and you decide to deem him trust worthy. Maybe you just need to be more careful.

Also him claiming your car and claiming your pet is just him playing his role as a bandit. Just like a trader makes a shop and trades items with people, just like a cook makes soup and cooks your beans....James is a bandit and like I said before the whole point of a bandit is to steal, raid, scam, kill people, etc. Theres many different roles throughout the server that you can play. Playing these roles the correct way will make you profit this is how james chooses to get wealthy in the server. James can't get banned for stealing a car or killing your pet because these things aren't against the rules. If you're dumb enough to unown your car for him then you've got some of your own problems to begin with and you should really consider thinking just a little bit more before you do things in Fallout: Decay.

The whole point of him killing your pet is for you to react to him doing it and for you to try and kill him. So either get over it and don't fall for the bait or start carrying around a shotgun or something and man up and do something about it. Trust me you'll feel a lot better when you kill him after he tries baiting you. You can't just come on the forums and ask them to put new rules up because your headcrab died. Thats like me coming on the forums and asking for raiding to be removed because 3 guys raided me and killed my grubs. You're not the only one who has lost a pet to another player IG.

There will be people in the server who do things to you no matter how innocent you are. You just need to stand your ground, do something about it on your own, and stop complaining about it on here because nothing can be done if its not against the rules of the server. Without players like James Kingston the server would not be a wasteland. It would just be a safeland, no one would do any killing, robbing, raiding or any of the sort and that would defeat the purpose of calling the server a wasteland.

GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:17 pm

I don't want to quote chris as that would make this post super long. but i will quote this part of chris's post:
Chris Strongdale wrote:
Also him claiming your car and claiming your pet is just him playing his role as a bandit. Just like a trader makes a shop and trades items with people, just like a cook makes soup and cooks your beans....James is a bandit and like I said before the whole point of a bandit is to steal, raid, scam, kill people, etc. There's many different roles throughout the server that you can play
That is the essence of role-playing, you play a role that you choose and others have to accept it on the server anyways cause that's a rule. Although what James did might be scummy,he is playing a role, and to be honest, you are unknowingly accepting it, you're reacting to this heinous bandit taking your cars and you backpacks(i call cases backpacks in RP, and in real life now). And if i remember right NLR is a rule still, and by RP rules, you can't just come back to the exact spot of your death, i'd even go so far as to say, you can't visit your previous life. When you die, there's an NLR timer, after that timer ends, then you can go around the area where you died, it think it was designed to let other players get a chance at your loot.and next time, if you might have something good on you, and you might die, it's best to put it in your inventory. No mess,No fuss. and if you truly want to stop this banditRP, then you have to RP as well. Become a fighter, kill one of these bandit groups and stop filling the forums with repetitive threads saying "this bandit did this" or "i got my car stolen by a bandit". and that part of my post doesn't mean to say that you don't do player reports, but when you do make one, remember to read thought the rules, correlate the rules with what happened,then you send it out onto the forums for an admin's judgement. my judgement: this is just an RP situation and should be handled as such. And yes a lot of people break NLR but they learn and they don't do it again, i have broken NLR once, cause i forgot about the NLR rules, then i read the rules, and i didn't break NLR again.And i'm surprised you don't like the fact that scamming happens in the wasteland, when in fact, scamming is something that happens in the real world. And before the bandits moved it, the gamemode was boring, thus why the baiting rules got removed and the bandits moved it. It's not your fault that there's bandits, it's nobody's fault, it just happens. It's like when a new president moves into office and changes what the last president did.

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:48 pm

My consecutive Haiku:
To start my Haiku
You crashed the bird, your own fault
You broke N.L.R.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm not angry.  Concerned would be more of the mood.

And what rule update? I checked the rules just now, there is nothing mentioned about Baiting other than the brief mention withen the "Loopholing" description. If there is something I am missing, please inform me instead of making me the bunt of your weeaboo Haiku stories.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:11 pm

It's technically not going towards you, but to the people who said "You don't need to warn for cases." Just double checking it for everyone who would be saying that. And on the side note, I'm just going with what your player abuse report says, which I assume you were extremely angry at that time.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:32 pm

Well, sorry, Wolven. I felt that you were trying to mock me in some sort of way. Truthfully, I wasn't mad, I figured that last kill he made towards me should've atleast been tried. But really, I could care less how this would turn out.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Ah no worries!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player Abuse(James Kingston.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1