Server: Fallout Decay Rp
Your steam ID:STEAM_0:1:16195506
Your Rp Name: Spencer Taylor
Their steam ID:
Their Rp Name: Mikado
Date of incident: June 21st 2016
Time of incident: 3:25 pm
Time Zone: Eastern
Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was killing a dog when Bill Andrews runs up and gets hit by my axe purposefully and so I back away and drop him a stimpak when I hear Mikado yelling "YOU HURT MY FACTION MEMBER" and starts killing me. I am certain Mikado knew it was Bill's fault CAUSE HE RAN INTO ME WHEN I WAS SWINGING AN AXE. I am pretty sure this violates [3] Walking in front of someone and getting yourself intentionally shot in order to kill them. I would like to be refunded if possible for the shit he got from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report: Mikado   Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Yummy doesn't have a forum account anymore and asked me to post this response for him

Yummy (将軍): Sorry as I don't have a forum account anymore, i saw bill walking down the street and you hit him. I then procceeded to shoot the shit out of you because you hit him then hit the dog. It wasnt a "Accident" Bill was already walking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report: Mikado   Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:03 pm

I was already attacking the dog when Bill decided to get hit then I dropped a stimpak after I had realized I accidentally hit him. He walked through the dog to walk still he got hit since he walked by right as I was swinging my axe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report: Mikado   Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:48 pm

If spencer dropped the stimpak for him it should have been obvious that it was an accident. I don't understand why he got lit up over this. Neutral

Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report: Mikado   Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:56 am

If Mikado didn't know it was an accident then it's kind of just unfortunate. He saw you hit an ally and acted on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Player abuse report: Mikado   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:40 pm

He was close enough to hear us talking after it happened
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Player abuse report: Mikado
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1