HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominator154

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Frostburnt Foundation Fallout: Decay

STEAM_0:0:81653832

Dominic Pecra

6/20/2016

16:40

Eastern Time

Perma-ban

This is what happened: Me and my friend Tom were in our little base then some guy comes in without invite. my friend gave him a warning to leave and so the guy that came in killed my friend Tom, so i took out my gun and killed him. but him and his buddies came back, raided me WITHOUT an advert, killed me, took my stuff and called an admin, but i scrapped all of his stuff before he came back. me, the guy, and the admin Korova, talked, the admin said give his stuff back but i couldn't since i scrapped it all, i told the admin i scrapped it but he didn't listen and told me to give it back again, i said i can't and he said then you will be banned, so i said "Fine ban me, i don't care its a server. i was banned for Disrespect, RDM, Left during sit (which i didn't), arguing (to be honest, how can i not argue if i want to defend myself) and didn't give items back.

Please ask Meet the Popcorn, who is Todd and he can fill you in on anything else that you need.

Thank you,

- Dominic Pecra/Dominator154/ManMilk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)   Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:18 pm

Why would we bother to unban you if you don't care? Further more, admins have access to logs which will tell them if you did or did not in fact scrap the items, so if you were attempting to lie, that can be disproven in short order.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 am

I would like to add on that i do feel very sorry and i do have some anger issues, so inspite of that, im sorry on my behalf and i did scrap his gun and stuff, though im not sure if i scrapped his armor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)   Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:17 am

I asked if you had anything that was in equal value of what he lost, and you said you didn't want to give anything back. I threatened to ban you and you said "I don't care, go ahead I hate the fucking server" So I said "Okay so I'll just perma ban you then?" (To threaten youAnd you said "this server is stupid" then left the server.

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)   Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:59 am

Oh and I'm pretty sure you asked me to perma ban you. That might've been just outta anger tho. Everyone does stupid things when the are mad. I'm sure that now you want to be back, it will be shortened.

(Sorry for the double post,on phone)

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominator154

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)   Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Im just going to point out there, i never said "I don't care, go ahead I hate the fucking server." I know i said go ahead but i never said THAT. and i never asked you to perma ban me, im pretty sure i have his armor though so i could give that back, but idk what would be equal to his gun. and ammo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:15 am

You did ask him to perma ban you, you fucking liar. During the sit you weren't co-operative and refused to give back gear/whatever you scrapped it for.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominator154

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:53 pm

Oh well, sorry for that misunderstanding, i thought you were asking for me to give his stuff back, not give something of equal value, and i'm pretty sure i did not ask him to perma-ban me, i also would like to add that if i did (which i'm pretty sure i didn't because i would know if i said it) then sorry because i did not mean it and if i ever am able to get on the server again, then i will definitely find him and give him something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:32 am

You ban will be lowered to One week. Just try to cooperate with staff a little bit better next time.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dominator154

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:38 am

Okay i am sorry

thank you for accepting my ban removal request
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of Ban (Dominic Pecra/Dominator154)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1