85%
 85% [ 11 ]
no
15%
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
QuincyBincy

PostSubject: [Locked]Removal of Ban- Davis Robert, in otherwords-Quinn   Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:28 am

Server:Frostburnt Fallout Decay, Primary Roleplay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:68660088

Your RP Name:Davis Robert

Date of incident:6/20/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):2:15 AM ishhhh

Time Zone: Central

Length of Ban:7 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:so me and moo moo got on alts and decided to start using squeaky voices, moo moo used a voice changer but mine as genuine. So i got bored and started punching raiders and some guys joined in and i hit both of the guys, i said sorry. I'm pretty sure i didn't even hit the raider because i was getting like 2-3 frames a second. After id swing at a raider id be half way across the map swinging, i think i hit like 1-2 people from this lag, but that's my own fault for a shitty computer. Then, the guy i accidentally hit just starts killing me, i try to fight back but he kills me, then i go to town area near the fences, start hitting fences, i lag really bad and somehow after i'm walking while hitting fences i'm in the street punching, again, my fucking fault. Then, people come toward me, like the guy i killed did,(i don't remember what happend all that much after but ill make a guess) i feel like the guy pulled a bottle shank on me i started fighting back then Sara Parker rdms me. Then i say in admin chat rdm, i said this twice, no response, so then i'm super confused at this point so i just go into town and sit there and then in the middle of talking to people i'm instantly banned, no admin sit, maybe johann thought i was trying to rdm? But i totally see what i did here was completely fucking wrong and i blame myself for everything that i did especially the punch whoring. Ive learned my fucking lesson, im already really anxious to get on the server again. and feel that a whole week is just too long.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: also one question, if i was thought to be a new player, how do you expect someone to come back to the community if you ban them for a week? if you ban them for a day, they learn their lesson and start playing the games, if not, perma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy

PostSubject: Re: [Locked]Removal of Ban- Davis Robert, in otherwords-Quinn   Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Edit:I want this ban reduced, not removed entirely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy

PostSubject: Re: [Locked]Removal of Ban- Davis Robert, in otherwords-Quinn   Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:58 am

Is anyone going to post on this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy

PostSubject: Re: [Locked]Removal of Ban- Davis Robert, in otherwords-Quinn   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:06 am

Sorry for all the posts but I'm doing it so it gets bumped and someone finally posts on it instead of just doing the fucking poll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy

PostSubject: Re: [Locked]Removal of Ban- Davis Robert, in otherwords-Quinn   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:09 am

Ok well I just found out I was unbanned yesterday so this post is useless now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Locked]Removal of Ban- Davis Robert, in otherwords-Quinn   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:10 am

I believe your ban was already lifted the other day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Locked]Removal of Ban- Davis Robert, in otherwords-Quinn   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:11 am

[Locked]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Locked]Removal of Ban- Davis Robert, in otherwords-Quinn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1