Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application Opsan

Go down 

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application Opsan   Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:05 am

In-game Name: Opsan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38006180

Have you donated: No

Where are you from/time zone: PST

How long have you played: Well, considering I stopped playing Gmod when I reached 1337 hours, and I started playing Post Nuke immediately after that break. Probably around 300.

How did you hear about FF: It was a bright sunny morning, the birds were chirpi- Well... Actually they weren't. Come to think of it, I think it was more overcast outside. Anyway, it was definitely the morn- Well, it was 11:30~ so actually it was more noon, but that's not the point! It was a day. Yes, a day. :^) Me and my friend Halt were server hopping, trying to find a server that we'd spend lots and lots of time on. We came across PostNuke and got instantly hooked.

How old are you: 15

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our admins: Nightmare, Alaska, Mushroom, Phil Tanglen, Bizzclaw, Demon (Never got the chance to talk to him)

Have you played on any of our other servers: Nope, just PostNuke

Why you wish to be mod: I'm pretty content where I am now in PostNuke, and believe I know the rules great now, so I'll be more focused on enforcing them.

What can you offer for us as an mod: I play on PostNuke a lot, and especially during the late night hours (bedtime).

Anything else you want to add: Well, I'm not skilled or talented at anything and I'd like to offer something to the community.

Fuckin', cones and shit

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application Opsan   Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 pm

Opsan. I really don't think your moderator material. You seem too immature and are not on the Teamspeak at all.

ତ Fungi Extraordinaire ଡ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
[Denied] Moderator Application Opsan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: