PostSubject: Removal Of Ban [Denied]   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:33 pm

Server: Frostburnt Main RP Server.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:6058796
RP Name: Rachel Young
Date: Ban Date  24/03/16
Time: Ban Time  21:44
Time Zone: Mountain Time.
Length of Ban: Forever.

Explain of what happened: Im not going to go into a bunch of detail for the 3rd time. I said rude things about Mike Nespo's RP Character names Jack Sheperd which is the name I used when talking. Examples such as "Jack leeches off of other communities for the items." or "jack is an Asshole" but much more then that.
I ALWAYS used the name Jack Sheperd and never his steam of supposed Admin Name (which i do not beleive is Jack Sheperd, or knew at the time) many gathered around to share their feelings about him (Jack Sheperd.)
Later, someones (I do not know the name of) suggested we start a petition against Jack Sheperd to get his staff rank removed which I did not participate in whats so ever.

Discloser: I am making this ban appeal about my ban from the server reason, and not in any way shape or form the reasons that where in the skype call. The main reason for the skype call was used to inform me that I was being perminently banned for aggressive language towards another character in the server. I will state again, I was in character (roleplaying) during this incident ordeal and I (Rachel Young) had beef against Jack Shepered for a long time. (Even befre he became staff)

Dliscloser #2: I did not like the thought of having Mike as a staff member, but i never saw him in action so I could not judge against him or have any sort of reason to have him staff rank be taken away. Nor was i bothered with his new status as a staff member. I amde sure to keep my aggression for him in RP against Jack (his RP character as i knew at the time) the whole time I was mad.

I do not understand how you could be perma banned for having aggressive language towards another In game Character as I was in character the whole time. Bizzclaw agreed with this on the last ban appeal a few months back.

------>Please keep this appeal in terms of why I was banned from the server, and not any reasoning from the Skype Call. Please. <3 <-----

Any evidence: No evidence unless the people there with me who knew I was in character are counted as evidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban [Denied]   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:35 pm

Forgot to add: I wish to also request if possible to have a shortened ban and not a perminent one. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban [Denied]   Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:44 pm

Hmm.... Considering how the offensive language was "role-playing" I'll give you a +1.  However, the language being used against an admin is very unacceptable.  Depending on how this goes well determine if I give you a -1 or if my opinion stays.

QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban [Denied]   Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:42 am

You said Mike Nespo sucked admins dicks for moderator............

ermmm and you think you can be unbanned? how? confused

Also, you wear pacs that dont comply with the rules, i dont like zat
also, you sometimes used nespo not jack shepherd, thats a big no no when hating on people, you said his fucking admin name when making fun of him

srry but rip u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban [Denied]   Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:11 am

Rachel Young = cool person
Rachel Young = nice memes

Rachel Young should be unbanned Smile +1111111

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban [Denied]   Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:54 pm

I never said he sucked admin dick for mod? During that day, I only recently learned about mike becoming mod, and how he came about it. I even looked on the frostburnt page for his mod app and never found one so I asked around seeing how he became it. I think you have me confused for someone else?

Also, my PAC is of a Recon armor with helmet painted Desert Sand. I dont understand how that is against the rules of PAC considering I wore an armor better then my PAC armor. (I dont know as of right now if PAC rules where changed again because during when I played, you where allowed to wear PAC aslong as you had the armor, or a better set. Excluding event armor. Ill see if I can find a picture of my armor and post it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban [Denied]   Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:56 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=650802887

(Cant find out how to post the picture itself)
That is the Desert armor I always wore afetr the PAC rules where changed to not allow any event armors whats so ever (unless you owned it yourself)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban [Denied]   Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:21 pm

[Denied]

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal Of Ban [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1