HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Ban appeal for trader Rick [Expired]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Ban appeal for trader Rick [Expired]   Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:16 am

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: fallout decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171400143

Your RP Name: Trader Rick

Date of incident: June, 22 2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):

Time Zone: Eastern time zone

Length of Ban: 2 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was in town and Samantha was singing/constantly being a noise maker while I set up my caravan and I warned her several times to fuck off and stop taking my oranges/watermelons and did kill her once because she wouldn't get away but ended up being invalid kill. So later on this guy was outside of his house holding his radio, singing lyrics and I tell him to stop singing because he was getting annoying then he backs up into his house and says I cant warn him on property (exploit) because just 2 seconds ago he was in public and then uses an excuse by claiming he sang on property. aprox 2 minutes later this guy runs around town (near my caravan) and he starts doing beat boxing into his mic that triggers me like a mofo, so I kill him and take his loot, he then reports me and I get into a sit then the admin that goes by Noami told me to give him his stuff back, then I refused and told him it was a valid kill, he said ok then a higher up slayed me and I received the ban. I told Noami ill take it to the fourms. Being banned for killing mic spamming 12 year olds is BS.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: (of course this is all in logs because I don't have a mic so if admins could go check logs at my warnings and time of the kill being given)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal for trader Rick [Expired]   Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:24 am

Saying "[21:15:01] Trader Rick: SAM [21:15:02] Trader Rick: FUCK OFF" is not a legal warning for a kill, yes that person might have been mic spamming but you have to properly warn them that you will be killing them before you start shooting. Or if the person is constant mic spamming you call an admin so you don't have to put yourself at risk of something like this occurring. You can wait out the two day ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ban appeal for trader Rick [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1