HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]I got banned for a week for lying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Biggums

PostSubject: [Denied]I got banned for a week for lying    Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:15 pm

I want to be unbanned or have my ban shorten. I dont think lying deserves a hole week, its my second day of being banned an i feel like that is a reasonable ban for that. But anyway what happened was that my friend rdmed someone and ran away some i pick up the stuff then the person wanted it back but i didnt want to give it put the admin convinced me to then i dropped the stuff but he said i had more but i didnt then he was really mad/frustrated. Mind you he was mad when he called me in the sit. I dont think his problems should have effected me in anyway. also at the beginning he trended me with a perma ban. sorry thats all im not good at telling stories Sad . I just want to play on the server i love the way its made with the custom features and the community

My steam id: STEAM_0:0:75563828

My steam name: RSOShades  

My in game name: Cameron Biggums
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]I got banned for a week for lying    Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Use the proper format please... Anyway, I wasnt mad when I brought you... I was mad when you lied to me not once not twice not even three times you lied several times. I was getting annoyed because once I told you I would perma ban you if you didnt give the item back you said you broke it down which was not true so I just gave up and said " You are getting a week ban for lying several times "" You say Okay! Im sorry here and drop the pulse weapon then I ask about the defib which you still had on you because no one took it off your corpse when you died, You said you didnt have it BUT YOU DID... So I banned you for a week plus for not even telling me that your friend RDMED Plus I should up your ban to a month for trying to bribe me to unban you for a CSGO Skin... Thanks but no thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]I got banned for a week for lying    Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:43 pm

Mike I'll give you a P250 SandDune battle scared for some gunpower.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]I got banned for a week for lying    Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:15 am

A week for lying is lenient. lying to staff is a pretty big offense and on top of that you lied several times, be happy it isn't a month.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]I got banned for a week for lying
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1