PostSubject: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:42 pm

Server: Fallout Decay RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59603295

Your RP Name: Daniel Wilson

Date of incident: 5/26/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 5:20

Time Zone: EST

Length of Ban: Forever

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was being a dick and had no clue this was wrong. Radio baiting. The guy who I killed stood right next to the radio and I told him multiple times not to change the music or I would kill him. I am trying to be as calm and careful with this because I fucked up. I just want to say my deepest apologies to everyone who I caused trouble in the Frost Burnt community. I want to start over and maybe even delete my character. I don't want to go through this shit. I was acting mainly like a little prick on steroids and I think what I was doing is worth a million butt woopins. I just want to say for this occasion that I did not have the slightest clue that it was wrong. Now that I think about it now its on the boarder from minge to fair. I realized what I did was a fucking stupid move and that I should have stopped baiting. I want to try my best if I am unbanned to change and stop baiting and being a complete fuck up.

I want to put what I did in the past and try my best to get along with more staff and be a better fucking person. I hope you take this and read it with a calm mind. I don't want to fuck up any more. Thanks.
If I could I would like to talk with staff and have a conversation. Thanks.
I was also permd from TS for asking Coront/Brig I forgot rip. If the ban was a meme ban. So if we could talk that would be great thanks.

I love this server so much and I really want to get back on and have a good fun time with people.
I love you guys and the staff and sorry for going on a stupid rant it was really just me being furious about the past days and I slipped up so bad. Please guys. Im sorry

I would like to try to regain trust with admins and other staff and not destroy it like I did. I do not want to be a petite and dumb kid like I was and change and be better I hope you guys can understand. I am really and deeply sorry I am asking for forgiveness and to have another chance.

If anyone wants to yell or release there shit on me to take in and listen to be a better person go right ahead I am open ears.
I have put a lot into this and writing it. I have read over it to make it sincere. I spent about 3-4 days going over and adding stuff. I hope this doesn't seem like a lame excuse for a ban appeal I am trying to be sincere as possible.
The admins have every right to yell at me. Instead of keeping things in when I got banned I let all my emotions out and blamed others. I never kept to myself and I should of talked to myself and thought of why I got banned which I never did.
I just want to come back and have fun. With the community and more like every player.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Nope. But I do have this. Hope you all enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_igePso-WU4 This little shit still doesn't know how to use the Youtube thing. Rest in Pepe
I am sorry for everything I have caused, really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:47 pm

free my nigga
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:49 pm

We can buy our way out of jail but we cant buy freedom. -Kanye West

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm

sounds like the ban should just be shortened- people minge and bait all the time. take it down to like 3 months idk.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:50 pm

+1 #freedanwilson2k16

QuincyBincy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:30 pm

Sorry for stealing your idea Fubar but this kinda represents Gaungys situation

“There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see (experience)
that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future.
But through whatever you see,(experience)
through all the rain and the pain,
you gotta keep your sense of humor.
You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit.
Remember that.”

― Tupac Shakur

Let Gaungy redeem himself, give him another shot, he has waited it out, i think he has learned by now, and the community wants him back, ad least thats what i'm seeing.
i think this is the best part "you gotta keep your sense of humor." just because of this ban , does not mean we want you to change, we like the old you, keep it that way, just find a way to not break the rules in the mess of your personality and actions, and that is what makes you an awesome person to have in the community.

― Tupac Shakur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:42 pm

-1 and here's why:(my opinion)
I will admit, you are not my favorite player but talking shit means less than nothing.
Instead here's a proper look on why there should be an equilibrium between the opinions on this post as these comments all seem positive
(From most recent to Oldest)
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3252-gaungy-s-apology
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3284-gaungy-s-ban-appeal
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3277-gaungy-s-ts-ban-appeal-lol-locked
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3276-gaungys-ban-appeal-denied
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3273-gaungys-ban-appeal-denied-until-further-notice
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3258-denied-gaungys-lower
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3243-denied-gaungy-s-ban-appeal-actually-let-other-admins-post-their-opinions-not-just-insta-deny-it
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3242-gaungy-s-ban-appeal-another-one-denied
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3202-gaungy-s-ban-lower-request
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3187-gaungys-ban-appeal-denied
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3142-gaungy-ban-appeal-accepted
http://www.frostburnt.com/t3271-the-whole-mess-for-torres-and-cucc#25629

Regards from all of the unnamed players that dislike the idea of you coming back so early
Best wishes to yourself , your mic-spam, and your love of bad baiting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:02 pm

Pineapple I know where you are coming from. I just wanted to say sorry to you. I hope you get unbanned and can enjoy the server. I can see where your coming from with all the posts that I have made and I understand.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:29 am

No. -1

You give me cancer outside the server and inside it.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:25 am

Awww hes like a 10 year old version of me, and I got to come back! Very Happy Pls let him back <3

+Juan

Yes Coront, shower me with group invites! All over!11!:

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:52 am

Free ya boi

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:33 am

Instead of posting memes i'll post something serious

I've known Gaungy for a while now, from not only this server but other servers we've both played on. I know that he can be a huge fuck up and makes mistakes and he's been a poster boy for what not to do. His issue is that he doesn't have the foresight to ask staff before doing something which led to his bans. We've both talked over steam and he knows to try to ask staff to clarify a certain rule or situation before starting shit.
Another problem is that there might be a certain bias against him, as I'm not sure if that many people try to talk to him in a neutral/friendly manner out of the server because he can be more mature than what he acts ingame. yeah
Back to top Go down
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:56 pm

PootisPower wrote:
Instead of posting memes i'll post something serious

I've known Gaungy for a while now, from not only this server but other servers we've both played on. I know that he can be a huge fuck up and makes mistakes and he's been a poster boy for what not to do. His issue is that he doesn't have the foresight to ask staff before doing something which led to his bans. We've both talked over steam and he knows to try to ask staff to clarify a certain rule or situation before starting shit.
Another problem is that there might be a certain bias against him, as I'm not sure if that many people try to talk to him in a neutral/friendly manner out of the server because he can be more mature than what he acts ingame. yeah

Well no, sometimes when he does have to knowledge of what not to do, he disregards that or finds a way around it. And this is not a matter of how he acts in person. It never has been. That doesn't matter.

But whatever, let's see if he cleaned up +1

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Your lack of maturity when it came to your ban is a real kick to the head when it comes to removing/ shortening your ban. Im gonna say -1/2, As I would rather not have you back on the server, but I am not against second chances.

EliasBurning
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Literally a week before this appeal you started joining the server with names insulting staff members, "jack shepherd is a furry" not sure what to think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:28 pm

What?

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:28 pm

I never did any of those things nor did I have an alt with gmod on it

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:29 pm

If we can talk on ts about this it would be great. Thanks

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:46 pm

No thanks, kudos for persistence, but overall no.

Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:53 am

I am very sorry for everything really I have seen and took in all of your answers and have thought about the ones that said no and yes. I just want every admin to know. NOOOOO I never had any alt to get on the server while I was banned. I never once got on as an alt. I dont know who told you this Elias but that is not true.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:53 am

As I have no reason to lie and why should I lie

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:43 am

Crucible wrote:
but I am not against second chances.
He already had his 2nd chance. I don't really wanna count appeals, but it may be around 4th?

But maybe he has learned for good. I'm willing to let him have another chance, as cancerous as it may be.

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Potato Knishes

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal   Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:57 pm

After seeing how you acted on another rp server, I really don't want to see you on postnuke. Like, ever. You joined and I just saw the kill feed of you killing left and right, then you were gagged, then you were jailed. And yes, I know it was you.

[Denied]Gaungy/Daniel Wilson Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next