HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of ban [RFAI] Squidward [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doggy

PostSubject: Removal of ban [RFAI] Squidward [Accepted]   Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:54 am

[Frostburnt] Fallout: Decay - Primary | Roleplay

STEAM_0:1:65690567

Forgot RP Name

I don't know the date exactly, but I think it was 5 months ago (2016)

Time was around 6:30

Time Zone-Eastern Time Zone UTC-05:00 (New York)

Crying or Very sad Length of Ban - PERMANENT:cry:

I don't know much of but here's what I remember. Okay so I had a radio and was playing, Atom Bomb Baby (Fallout song) In this guys gun shop and he didn't like it, so he kicked me out of his shop. Then I played another song, a David Bowie song and I was hoping that he was going to like it but no he didn't like it so then he called the admin (Skorge) and he talked to me in front of 6 people and I was thinking, "What the hell? I thought he was going tp me somewhere else and talk to me." but nooo he did it in front of a crowd as if he was trying to embarrass me. So then I walked away ashamed because he had sides, and the crowd was saying mean words, and he permanent ban me, I was thinking what the hell he permanent ban me for being a nuisance and walking away from sit. THAT SHOULD BE LIKE 1 WEEK BAN, BUT NO HE BAN ME FOREVER. Okay so that my story and please unban me please your server is awesome and I see you worked hard on it because you made a website on how to start your journey, and it shows information on items and armor, and my goal in this server was to make the remnants armor  but i didn't have the chance to because I got banned :**(  So please unban me. Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

I not being mean to skorge but he should have banned me for a week, and not talk to me in front of a crowd that had there OWN opinions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban [RFAI] Squidward [Accepted]   Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:11 am

u played atom bomb baby u deserve it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doggy

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban [RFAI] Squidward [Accepted]   Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:52 am

accepted or denied?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban [RFAI] Squidward [Accepted]   Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:29 pm

[Accepted]

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban [RFAI] Squidward [Accepted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1