HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Dan9070

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:41 pm

In-game Name: *Former Chairman Daniel, but on steam I'm *Dan™ l trade.tf

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42101448

Have you donated: No, I have not donated on the server.

Where are you from/time zone: I am from Stephenville, Newfoundland Canada and my timezone is UTC / GMT -03:30 hours.

How long have you played: I have currently played as of this forum post on the server for around a year and a half.

How did you hear about FF: Youtube. There are quite a few videos on fallout decay and at the time of watching them, it intrigued me to play the game I now know as pretty okay. Sure, it has some problems but it's mostly fine in my opinion.

How old are you: I am Sixteen Years of age.

Do you have a microphone: I do have a microphone.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Mike Nespo, Bizzclaw, Chacon, Kathrine ( I think? ), Coront, Aesop, Chess, Gnomp(He's an admin, right?), Naomi Hawkeye, Scruffy-Duffy ( I think that's his name on the server c:), and some others that I can't really remember at the moment.

Have you played on any of our other servers: I apologize, but the only server I've ever played on is Fallout Decay.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?: I have been banned for one RDM I've done at the start of my journey on the server. I killed a faction member when trying to take stuff from my higher-ups's case when I realized that they we're going for a defib. I got banned for like 2 or three days.

Why you wish to be Moderator: Well, I've done everything I've wanted to do. I've owned top-tier armors, I've grubbed and done wars, and I've made myself strong enough to fight conglomerates (Let alone Event bosses). I've done most i've done and now I seek something more to work on in the server, such as moderating.

What can you offer for us as a Moderator: Incredibly long surveillance times on the server (from 1-8 hours a day), and a perfect rule following, as I will have the rules out at all times. If I require help, I will get a Higher-up for info. If the deal isn't solved due to arguing or more problems I will take it into my own hands or get a higher-up to help. As long as the problems are solved, the server can atleast remain peaceful enough to not have RDMers roaming around like rats. I offer a more literal judgement of player actions, including ignoring biased judgments. This will provide an all-out even outcome for both sides.

Anything else you want to add: Through the year and a half I've been in the NCR, the WTO as a chairman, and a few other communities. I've baited, I've helped players and I've done the crap that others never think of doing (Including missile-launching a pack of raiders, I doubt people haven't done this). In real life I live in a low-medium income family, but I'm still very happy indeed. Hopefully others don't have to be as badly off even though I know there are people who are so much worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:54 pm

-1 Nah

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Don't blame you, all I've ever really seen you fubar is on the server baiting. I've never really seen you on TS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:12 pm

-1 bad temper, and never gets on ts, and i have only seen you around here
for a month or so... if you played for that long, did you have any other in-game names?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Dan9070

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:13 pm

Yes I did. I'm *Chairman Daniel, *Dan9070, *Daniel-stevens, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jwalker216

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:46 pm

-1 gets mad too easily, not a bad guy just not mod material
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:01 pm

-1 I'm sorry but like he said you aren't mod material. I've seen you so angry in sits where someone has had to refund you that you said if they don't refund you that you'd kill them right in front of staff and they had to tell you not to. The person had only just been asked to refund you too so it wasn't like they weren't going to. I've also seen you get triggered over very small things like someone calling you an idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:04 pm

I've known daniel since the start of 2016, and possibly earlier in December 2015, and back then, Daniel wasn't the most normal tempered of people. He was cool, but now hes honestly not that great like he was back then. He also is short tempered, as I found out months ago by spending days in team speak channels with him, and in game interaction.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:06 pm

You're probably only saying that because I killed you. I'm sorry I did, but the main reason why you guys see me as ill-tempered is because either you've annoyed me in-game or you're in a baiting faction, not that it's bad and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jwalker216

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:21 pm

you should really take other players criticism and not argue on your own mod app... You're just proving our point that you get mad too easily. We take time out of our days to try and give our honest feedback on the forums, if you cant respect that then why even apply for mod? You should have realized you would be criticized to some extent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Dan9070

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Jwalker216 wrote:
you should really take other players criticism and not argue on your own mod app... You're just proving our point that you get mad too easily. We take time out of our days to try and give our honest feedback on the forums, if you cant respect that then why even apply for mod? You should have realized you would be criticized to some extent.
Imma stop responding, I guess. I apologize for my replies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:25 pm

Complains to much, likes to act like staff. -1 Also bad temper.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:14 pm

-1 is a small nigger.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:25 pm

-1 Thinks he is entitled to everything, extremely bad temper, very demanding in admin sits, older version of father elijah.

*Dan9070

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:12 pm

SilentGhost wrote:
-1 Thinks he is entitled to everything, extremely bad temper, very demanding in admin sits, older version of father elijah.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Dan9070

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:15 pm

Cherry wrote:
I want to be, the very best. LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:28 pm

*Dan9070 wrote:
Cherry wrote:
I want to be, the very best. LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS. cheers

-1 Basically what everyone said

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:53 pm

Sorry dude, but what everyone says is right. You're not fit for staff.

You're obviously biased towards raiders, and don't respond to criticism well. Your posts in this thread prove that.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)   Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:15 am

i know this isn't the best place to post this,but you kinda took my first in-game name and flipped it
*Dan9070 wrote:
Daniel-stevens

My first in game name was Steven Daniels

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application (Daniel-Stevens)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1